A cosmic 2ww

:hugs:sorry she was a cowbag..the least she could have done was test your urine. still hoping you gert a bfp by next week so you can goback but to rub it in her face. x

Bliddy hell!! What a awful Dr she is :(
Sending you lots of :hug: Cosmic.

Are you going to go back next week? Are you going to test before then?

I had a crappy day at work today. Booked bloods at GP, a week tomorrow :(
I really want to test, may buy one for the weekend?! :eh:

We'll just have to live it up in limbo-land a while longer :wall2: x

Bliddy hell!! What a awful Dr she is :(
Sending you lots of :hug: Cosmic.

Are you going to go back next week? Are you going to test before then?

I had a crappy day at work today. Booked bloods at GP, a week tomorrow :(
I really want to test, may buy one for the weekend?! :eh:

We'll just have to live it up in limbo-land a while longer :wall2: x

I've got an appointment with my usual lovely gp next Wednesday, I know he will take me seriously!
I have 3 frer's but feel like I will be wasting them, I don't know what to do x

Massive :hug: for you cosmic. I'm so sorry you are going through this, it's just horrible and I hope something, anything happens for you soon one way or ther other so you can move forward xxx

Thats what I want more than anything, to move on x

Last edited:
I know what you mean about wasting them.
I just feel like I need to check again..I'm sick of waiting now! x

I know, I feel pretty helpless at the mo, if it hasn't shown up by now, is it going to? xx

I wish I knew the answer to that. It would help us both out.
She's got to be hiding somewhere? x

i have loads of cheapies and a few digis (digis donated by the lovely wlimaflinstone xxx) and i just dont want to use them as i feel so silly. i feel your pain girls i have never gone this long without being pregnant i have had a few bleeds but they lasted a few hours to a day. Im even hoping getting a good bang will do the trick but nope im all banged out lol

To make matters worse, I'm being destroyed by hay fever, sent oh to pharmacy to ask what I can take when you might be pregnant but the stupid locum won't test - nothing! :( xx

cosmic holland and barret sell these disolvable natural tablet things you put on your tongue for hayfever, I used them when I was pregnant last year and they are fab! x

and I'm taking these bloody tickers down, it's horrible seeing where I should be up to in my cycle :( x

Oh...I'm so sorry your body is messing with you! I am thinking a lot about you and hope you get this figured out soon!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back