A cosmic 2ww

thanks hun hope you gett better results you going to test? xxxxx

Hey Cosmic,

Hope you're good, did you use OPKs this month?

I only ask as your AF can only be late if your OV was late....

If you know from an OPK when you OV'd then you must be late for another reason:wink:

FRERS are by far my favorite tests.

I have everything crossed!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Hi hunnie, I got a fairly positive opk that fitted in with my tickers and iphone app so trusted that, kept doing opks after that and didn't get a particularly dark one after that but who knows??? xx

I dunno :eh:

Missing AF could be for a few reasons...

Late OV, No OV, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, etc.

What is making me think that maybe it isn't your cycle is that you had sex only once and it was a long time ago now.

If you think that spermies lives for ultimate maximum 5 days and that you should be able to test within 15 days, that means that even if you ovulated late that you should have your positive by 20 days after you bd'd.

I don't mean to be a poop and i really hope i'm wrong, but i remember you mentioning all those fun things that you have planned and i'd hate for you to miss out just because your period went missing :hug:

I dunno :eh:

Missing AF could be for a few reasons...

Late OV, No OV, pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, etc.

What is making me think that maybe it isn't your cycle is that you had sex only once and it was a long time ago now.

If you think that spermies lives for ultimate maximum 5 days and that you should be able to test within 15 days, that means that even if you ovulated late that you should have your positive by 20 days after you bd'd.

I don't mean to be a poop and i really hope i'm wrong, but i remember you mentioning all those fun things that you have planned and i'd hate for you to miss out just because your period went missing :hug:

So do you think I didn't ov? Why would I not ov? x

5eace0ab-2e15-a3b2.jpg

Tonights opk x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307651492.690286.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307651492.690286.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
Just catching up on this cosmic :hugs:

can't believe AF is gone awol....

That opk looks good positive....:shock: (not darker than control but dark enough)

FX for you huni...really hope you find out whats up,

could it be a shy BFP??? :hugs: :hugs:

Last edited:
Just catching up on this cosmic :hugs:

can't believe AF is gone awol....

That opk looks good positive....:shock: (not darker than control but dark enough)

FX for you huni...really hope you find out whats up,

could it be a shy BFP??? :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks smokey, who knows what going on! This is my longest cycle to date, it's rubbish isn't it.
I don't think I'm pregnant though but concerned about the cycle length x

That is sooooo bloody strange....:eh:

it happened me once in january AF was 5 days late but i had only had the bar out so i put it down to that.

are you stressed??? it's awful not knowing, because your stuck in limbo!!! x x

If it continues cos maybe consider agnus castus to regulate your ovulation? Xx

That is sooooo bloody strange....:eh:

it happened me once in january AF was 5 days late but i had only had the bar out so i put it down to that.

are you stressed??? it's awful not knowing, because your stuck in limbo!!! x x

Not at all, I've had some very stressful times in my life and never been this late, hopefully af will turn up tomorrow x

If it continues cos maybe consider agnus castus to regulate your ovulation? Xx

I did think of that but after researching it I'd rather not, I think I'm going to look at my diet instead xx

Mine went from 26 day cycle to 32 one month but I did ov later!

Thing is why would ur OPK be dark tonight???? At the end if ur ov?? Let's hope it is wat we hope it is xx :dust:

Hi Cos,

I've just looked at your OPK from last night there's got to be something going on there? I've kept on using my OPKs each day as my OV has come early for me this cycle, I did one today at 4dpo and there's not a sniff of a line..

Have you tried a cheapie today?

xx

I've done another asda cheapie this morning as I too was impressed with the opk - bfn????
I'm tempted to get a frer but they aren't cheap and when I did one the day af was due it was bfn and surely it would have shown up then????
I don't know what to do, never been this late before.
I told my friend at work and she said leave it a month and go to the dr! She said I'm getting old now and cycles can be erratic, I was like "bloody hell, I'm only 32!"
Don't know what to do, I've always got early lines when pregnant :( xx

Sorry to see you're not getting any answers yet!

I don't think you should read too much into that OPK, LH levels can rise and fall a bit throughout the cycle, and even that OPK is far from positive. Positive is supposed to be as dark or darker than control line, and anything under that is justour bodies doing it's thing. I've tested with some OPK's as well, and in the morning I can't even see a hint of a line, and in the evening it might look similar to yours there, throughout the cycle. I've also read that LH levels can rise a bit again before af as well (not up to positive, but a darker line at least)

If you use OPK as HPT it HAS to be as dark or darker than control line, and preferably done in the morning since that's when HCG is high and LH is low.

Hope you get some clearer answers soon!!

fx it's a shy bfp, but if not I really hope you get af soon, at least then you can get on with your life! Limbo sucks!! I really feel for you!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back