A cosmic 2ww

Hmm...I had a lot of this 'stuff' ypu describe as well, and it was just the witch playing games with me. I hope thats not the case wit you and that it's just a shy bfp!

Got everything crossed for you!!

Xx

Cd 37, still no AF, the witch had better turn up soon x

Oh my - your having a long lutual phase arnt you hun , hope your ok chick :(
X

I'm checking this everyday!! Don't hope for the witch..hope for a late BFP! Xxx

Thanks girls. I don't know how to feel at the moment, I have no spotting or cramps, cervix is high, firm and closed, I have lots of clear discharge and no real symptoms today x

i have a complex about asking people to test now so im not gonna ask but if i didnt have a complex i would say TEST! xxx

Day 33 for me, last few months have been 30, 30, 34 and last month 31. No sign of AF :eek:/ Weird pains in my belly just now, only way can describe it is like really bad pins and needles in my belly. I know thats not possible, you can't exactly sit on your belly till it falls asleep, but that's what it feels like. Tested yesterday and nothing. Don't wanna test again cos I know I will be upset as it will be BFN. Just wish AF would hurry up!!!!!!

Last tested 3 days ago, don't want to waste any more money on hpts and haven't got any left x

Day 33 for me, last few months have been 30, 30, 34 and last month 31. No sign of AF :eek:/ Weird pains in my belly just now, only way can describe it is like really bad pins and needles in my belly. I know thats not possible, you can't exactly sit on your belly till it falls asleep, but that's what it feels like. Tested yesterday and nothing. Don't wanna test again cos I know I will be upset as it will be BFN. Just wish AF would hurry up!!!!!!

I understand 100% where you're coming from x

i can send you some i have far too many cheapies for one woman!! xx

i can send you some i have far too many cheapies for one woman!! xx

Awww thankyou hunnie, that's very kind of you but I kinda like having none in, it stops me obsessing and I forget about it in a way, if that makes any sense!
There's only so many bfn's you can handle - I'm in ignorant bliss at the mo lol xx

Keep thinking AF has started as I feel kinds "wet", but nothing. People at work must think I have a toilet fetish or sommat

Keep thinking AF has started as I feel kinds "wet", but nothing. People at work must think I have a toilet fetish or sommat

Omg, same here!!! Just loads of clear stuff!!! I'm sure the witch is playing games with me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back