A cosmic 2ww

I told my friend at work and she said leave it a month and go to the dr! She said I'm getting old now and cycles can be erratic, I was like "bloody hell, I'm only 32!"
Don't know what to do, I've always got early lines when pregnant :( xx

im glad I dont work with her hun god knows what she will think of me as im 10 years older than you lol xx

I'm so sorry you havn't had any answers huni...

FX it's a shy Girly BFP for you ....

How frustrating for you petal!! :(

xxxxxxx

Thanks girls, I this want this over with now, one way or another :( xx

Do you think I will be ok to drink this weekend? Would you? xx

i would huni...

just try not to get plastered...but i would deffo drink as you havn't had a bfp

i did in my 2ww and its all good.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would have a little one :)

I have had a little one, I have been really good though. I'm stuck in limbo too and would go nuts if I did the 'none of this and none of that' because I might be! I'll follow the 'rules' when I'm pregnant. IYKWIM ;)

Yeah, I agree, it's quite a big party so might end up having more than one ;)
That's it, tan, nails, lashes and ready to party.
Thanks girls x

I would definitely let lose a little! Who knows, maybe letting go and relaxing for a bit will actually be helpful!

Hope you have a great time!

Thanks girls, hopefully a good drink and a late one will give the witch a nudge (hopefully not during the party!) xx

Can't believe I have reached cd 40! This is really getting me down now, Im so fed up with it, I don't even feel like the witch is on her way. I've had sore boobs for what feels like weeks but nothing else.
Going to make a dr appointment Monday and hopefully they can help :( x

Thanks Hun, going to do some high impact shopping today to keep my mind busy, then party time tonight yay xx

Hiya Cos...
So sorry you've got no answers glad you booked doctors appointment and I agree retail therapy an a little fun with a drink tonight will be a good distracting tactic x x

I hope so, ive decided to pretend this isn't happening amap and get on with my life x

Last edited:
Definitely sounds like the right attitude Cosmic Gaaaal! Make the most of the weekend with no AF :)

Or as Andrew W.K. would say "party hard, party hard" ;-)

:clover:

:rofl:
Will do!
I've been praying for her arrival and now I want her to stay away till tomorrow! X

Didn't have a drink tonight, couldn't get the what ifs out of my mind (stupid as i know I'm not pregnant), this cycle is doing my head in and spoiling my fun :( xx
Cd 41 today btw x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back