A cosmic 2ww

Aww cos, hope something cones from out of this soon either a shy BFP or AF xxx

Cos I'm so sorry this is happening to you hun, reallly really hope you get some answers one way or another soon xxx

Thanks girls, I'm so miserable, stuck in no mans land. I've got to the point where I would be more than happy for af right now and wouldn't even be sad x

Can't believe you've got to CD 41 Cosmic, I really really hope you get some answers soon, have you tested today? :hugs:

xx

No I haven't tested for a couple of days, don't see the point.
My nipples are incredibly sore and have been for over a week. No other real symptoms, apart from sadness and frustration!
Everyone else I talk to says thing like oh that happens, and oh well, I'm sure you'll be fine, you're getting older now, and I don't feel like anyone is taking me seriously - this has never happened to me in the past 20 years of menstruation, this is my longest ever cycle! xx

i think id still be testing everyday!! hope something happens soon xxx

Cd 41, nipples still like sore bullets, boobs so sore they hurt under my arms too and metallic taste I recognise in my mouth (although I have this with hayfever as well as pregnancy).
Did a cheapie this morning, thought a line was going to appear but no, this is getting silly now.
The longer this goes on, the more I'm struggling to believe I'm not pregnant! x

Probably nothing, I've put a red enhancer on to bring out the colour (and you shouldn't need to do that at cd 41!!!)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307944821.552490.jpg

Oh coz I see something, is there any chance u have Ov really late what day did u bd? Xxx

We bd'd cd 20 which fit with my tickers and iPhone app, positive opk cd 21 x

Cos I really do see something, take another piccy too, it looks like the dye hasn't even settled!

OMG I'm so excited for you!:)

xx

Last edited:
I see something too :)
Gd luck cosmic! When you next testing ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member