A cosmic 2ww

Thanks hunnie xx

Thinking of trying some Agnus castus next cycle as I'm on ridiculously long cycles now obviously. I don't really like taking stuff that messes with my body though so I'd rather not xx

Cd 38 today, still no af, can't reach cervix, lots of creamy cm. This is the longest cycle I've ever had, even the cycle after mc was 33 days! This is awful :(x

Cd 38 today, still no af, can't reach cervix, lots of creamy cm. This is the longest cycle I've ever had, even the cycle after mc was 33 days! This is awful :(x

:hug: I really do hope you have good news at the end of this :dust:
I'm giving the Agnus Cactus (sp) a shot next cycle too.

Good luck cosmic!

Are u goin to try agnus castus? What is it all about?? Xx

My first cycle trying AC I got my BFP :)

I'd deffo recommend it x

Thanks everyone, haven't tested for 4 days, have no symptoms and bfn on frer the day witch was due so I'm sure I'm out, never had late lines, even with mc.
I don't like the sound of ac, don't like fiddling with biology but I can't have 38-40 day cycle again (that's if af turns up in the next day or so!)
Really fed up now, I'm going to dr next week if no af by that point, this is grim :( xx

Just been to the loo at work to check my cervix (as you do) and I actually cannot reach it! Hmmmm????
Has anyone used asda own hpts? I used those last but don't know if I should try a different test (clutching at straws) it says they are 15miu/mil but I've never ever ever had a cycle this long - ever!
What do you think girls? x

Id re-test as its been four days. Maybe try a fr?

Fingers and toes crossed. x

Thanks ladies, I just feel like it will be a bfn then I will be gutted at my cycle length xx

Day 34 and still no sign of AF, if we keep on going past today this will be longest cycle this year, usually about 30/31 days although did have 34 day cycle a couple of months back. Still getting some belly pains, and some just inside my hip bone on left side? But no real symptoms.

FRUSTRATED isn't the word! And I'm off for the next 5 days, how am I gonna manage not to pee on everything when I have no work to distract me????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back