A bit worried..

scandicmum85

Reaction score
My sister told me yesterday ( she been trying for two years, so assume she knows her stuff) that if one get early ovulation the chances for miscarriage or that the eggs wont stick is bigger, and I think I have early ovulations :roll:

8 days in my cycle this month I got positive ovulation predictor test, so now im worried.. I have had two miscarriages after I had my daughter... Would this make? Anyone heard of this?

:shock:

Can't say I've heard of this, I doubt ifs true as loads of people have early ovulation and have babies. Bit of a myth maybe?x

no not heard of this and people fall pregnant and have healthy pregnancies having a shorter cycle. Its 12-18 days after ov that you have a period. I had jude based on a 21 day cycle so I would have ov'd at about day 7!!!! people have healthy pregnancies based on any cycle whether its 21 or 41 xxx

Thanks, what an relief to hear this!! I am not quite sure what she meant by what she told me but saying if an egg releases before its mature enough it is bad..

I just get worried easily about things like this as I had miscarriage twice.. And I had alot of bleedings in pregnancy with my daughter..

Thanks for reply xxx

If anything, late ovulation is suspected to influence mc but not early.

You'll be fine :)

Last edited:
oh I see what you mean by early ovulation..... still not heard of that one though ha ha

Yeah I understand you would be nervous I was when I had my LO after having a chemical pregnancy, but to me I has pregnant not half pregnant but PREGNANT and I was gutted at the time and it takes a lot to get over doesnt it, and then the constant bleeding all through my pregnancy with my LO so yes completely understand xxx

This is exactly what my sister said;

"Your body probably hasn't had enought time to make mature follicles and your lining is probably not as thick so it will sustain a healthy pregnancy" :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back