A Bit worried about test result!!

maldives

Reaction score
Ok I got my BFP using Clear Blue and cheapies starting to show (V.V faint) so I couldn't help it and bought another brand (Predictor) it didn't show any obvious line!!! the CB was obvious I did one today and was really obvious, a bit worried really is this normal? are CB more sensetive than Predictor?

I'm not too sure hun. Have you tried First Response? They are supposed to be quite good at detecting early pregnancy. When should you have been due AF? :hug:

Hi snuggle Congratulations on ur BFP. I was due AF yesterday and CB digital and normal detected the BFP 2 days ago. I went to the pharmacy quickly today with DH and only found Predictor and another cheaper form so I only got predictor.
Well I started getting one slight symptom I got last time. cramps in my tummy. although very mild.
I know I am pregnant just worried that HCG is low or something. I don't want to bother my self with blood tests really.. I will wait and test in 3 days i guess it's suppose to show better :hug:

you did a cb 2 days early and it came up positive, is that right? if so dont worry.

when my hcg was low it took till being 5 weeks, which would have been 5+5 if you went from ov to show a positive on a cb digital. Youre in with a good shout if you are testing 2 days early.

I would stop testing and wait a week at least and dont spend too much. Wilkinsons do 2 for £3.99 which are good. Seriously I wouldnt worry. :hug:

Thanx HollyHobby, yes i did a digital 2 days ago and came back positive. the thing is in a digital it just say Pregnant but you don't know as for the normal if the line is getting darker! but as it showed + early on and is showing on cheap ones I guess I have a good chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back