Stupid Question

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I done an ovulation test today and its positive but i dont want to BD right now because im worried it will decrease my chances as i BD late last night, would that be classed as too much too often? would the sperm be good enough? i dont want anything to decrease my chances this month.x

I honestly wouldnt worry about BDing too much hun. If the lil swimmers off last night dont get to their destination then the ones from today might.
If youve ever watched Jeremy Kyle then youll have seen the amount of girls who go on there for DNA tests because they slept with about 4 men in one night, so someones tadpoles got there!!

Just BD like youve never BD'd before and one of the little buggers will get there in the end!!

Baby dance, baby dance, 1,2,3
:pompom:

Last edited:
lets all get our bfp! :pompom:

I think the more the better - though lots of websites say every 48 hrs is best - a good friend said to me "save it up for one big dollop, just get the timing right" and she has 4 kids, but then she could just be very fertile. I dont think there's any hard and fast rule, maybe not twice in 24 hrs, how about that? You know the saying "what a difference a day makes" Ha ha, ok, so it's a song about falling in love and not sound medical advice.

Haha 2 great bits of advice there thanks alot, i think i was just worried incase i ovulated then missed it but i suppose if i wasnt positive at 5 this morning but it was at 9 maybe ill have plenty of time :D xx

Get in there and BD! Keep the faith and you'll get there. xx

lol, i was way confused or a sec - checked the date ladies, Shauna is almost ready for popping... way past checking her OPKS ;)

think someones brought back up a old post lol, but if she did BD 2 days in a row it worked! x

Lol there's been a few old threads brought back up by Katia who has confused me quite a bit today lol when I havnt been out cold on the sofa sooo tired today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back