Worried now!!!help

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
I am currently on cycle day 15 and haven't had a positive ovulation test this month yet, now i have just read this:

The luteal phase is the time from ovulation to menstruation. This time frame should be at least 10 days long. Anything under 10 days cannot sustain a pregnancy.

I am worried now that i won't be able to get pregnant! :shakehead:
someone please help

Also i have a 28 day cycle sometimes a few days later

Last edited:
Well I got pregnant before on day 19 which was only 9 days before AF was due. I know it was that day as it was the only time we had BD'd that month. I'm pretty sure I ovulate really late (day 18 or 19) as I get pain then (although I have never had a postive ovulation test result) and I have got pregnant before.

Unfortunatly I misscarried but not until week 9 ish so I'm guessing that has nothing to do with late ovulation.

Good luck, I hope you get a BFP this month

x

sorry to hear about your misscarriage.
thannks very much for the message that made me feel a whole lot better :D xxx

You still have a few more days to get a positive opk before it should be a problem. How do u find OPK's in general. I have been using them for a few months and only once have got a strong positive...I havnt had one this month, Im wondering if u have just missed the surge as it can happen very quickly. Try not to worry...I know its hard

they have worked great these past couple of month got very strong lines all the time i cant of missed it though as i have been testing from day 1 lol. (addict) my tests should have come today as i didnt test yestoday need to wait to get home to see if im ovulating yet :D x

I hope u get the positive today. If u are worried about ur LP then there is no reason why you cannot discuss this with a dr to put ur mind at rest, but if u normally ovulate at a normal time it may just be that ur cycle will be slightly longer this month or a one off

thanks we will see later, i cant talk to my doctor there all really crap! lol x

line has got alot darker nearly the same colour but not quite yet, i think my ticker is messed up as i counted cd1 from when i didnt need a tampon but was actually 2 days after was full flow so maybe i should count it from there? then i would maybe be ovulaitng on time? not sure lol x

CD1 is the first day of full flow, so not spotting or anything so maybe ur ticker is wrong??:dance:

yeah i think it is thank god for that aha i just want to ovulate now lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back