positive ovualtion test result help!!!

Zandytoll

Reaction score
I need some advice about positive ovulation test result. I have irregular and long cycles averaging 45 days. I have been using a fertility monitor and ovulation sticks for the last few months. my ovulation monitor showed a rise in levels from about day 10 to 20 but no peak. Then on day 28 i thought i would do a ovulation stick test and it was positive with both lines the same colour. I have had positive ovulations stick resultsof varying stregths testing every couple of days since day 28 so am really confused.:wall2:

The last 3 days have all been positive and i am now on day 42. I have done pregnancy tests every couple of days since day 35 including today but they are all BFN!!

Has anyone else experienced this and have some explanation of what could be going on?

That does sound weird hun, fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Thank you I am so confused about it all. Hope I work out what's going on soon

I'm not sure, mayhaps go to the docs and see if they can do a blood test.

I hope you get an answer soon and a bfp

I will probably make an appointment if nothing has happened by Wednesday. I am so irregular with my af since coming of the pill last year that I don't even know when my next af is due. It is driving me mad!!!

I so want to be pregnant but I don't want to get my hopes up as it makes it so much worse when af does turn up. As I had an ectopic pregnancy in december I am terrified it will happen again and since having the op to remove the ep I feel every twinge in my body ten times more than i used to. Soo hope I find out what's going on soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back