9 days overdue and sweep no2 - being induced on saturday

Hope it happens before sat for your sister too, but if not nice to have a definate date they will kick it all off , wlell done for the 2cm, I think you will make progress now, esp with having had a second sweep today , so excited for you X

Only just caught up with this thread, how exciting! Cool to think you'll be a mummy by sunday! :)

I hope noa starts making a move before the weekend xx

no signs really, had loads of BH and lower backache but its all gone now :wall:
oh and not just flem like blood i also had a big lump like a 50p coin darkred blood.. :yay:

this sister is not the one that is preggo aswell but i really hope noa will come before she leaves! And yeah as we know noa will be here soon my mum will now book her ticket and come over on monday or tuesday and stay til the weekend to help out with noa!! :love: :love: cant wait!

i will put a bet on friday, anyone else wanna put a stake on????

my boobs are leaking suddenly.. not been leaking for a few weeks :yay:

I hope everything works out got you have you had sex today?? It's ment to be very very very effective in the first 24hrs after a sweep and upto 48hrs :) it worked for me :D with me pringles of course haha! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we did last night but now my sister is here im not doin it no way!

xx

good luck hun im really hoping you have him soon! x

I think it'll be friday too :yay: come on Noa! x x

Good luck Hun I hope something is happening for you x xx

come on baby Noa get a move on for your mummy, really hope he comes for you soon and you get the birth you want xxx

Good luck hun hope noa makes an appearance soon for you xx

Oh bummer I thought I'd log on today and Noa would be here! Hope he's here really soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back