6 days overdue and feeling low *mini rant*

jools02

Reaction score
Well, I'm 6 days overdue and I'm starting to get a bit down about it now. I've had no signs that this baby will be coming soon (apart from very slight period cramps on Friday). MW attempted a sweep last Tuesday but cervix wasn't even ready. She's going to try another sweep tomorrow but after the last one I'm not getting my hopes up. I know I will prob be holding bubs this time next week at the latest but these last few weeks have really dragged and I'm getting so tired. I went 2 weeks overdue with my son and ended up being induced and I really don't want it to come to that again. I really didn't prepare myself for going overdue again. It doesn't help when every Tom Dick and Harry are ringing/texting to see if I've popped and the mum's at Sean's nursery keep saying 'have you still not had that baby yet...' etc

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!
Ok rant over.

its horrible going overdue, everyday drags. i hope your baby's here soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can totally sympathise with you about other mums!! I was dreading the school run this morning, now I'm 8 days overdue!! :(

Other people seem to think that it's an inconvienience to THEM that you are still pregnant!!!!!! :roll: I keep getting the 'Oh are you still here?!' I'm like where would you like me to be?!?! Ever so sorry to be here!

Least it can't be much longer now......can it?!?!?! :shock:

i really feel 4 u hunni, im praying i dont go overdue :pray:

i hope ur baby gets a move on 4 u :hug:

soulem said:
Other people seem to think that it's an inconvienience to THEM that you are still pregnant!!!!!! :roll: I keep getting the 'Oh are you still here?!' I'm like where would you like me to be?!?! Ever so sorry to be here!

:rotfl:
One woman said to me this morning 'Oh, you're still pregnant then?' It took all my strength not to turn into a raging hormonal preggo monster and come out with some sarcastic comment like 'no I've been lying all this time, I'm just really fat'. She then proceeded to tell me that both her babies were born on their due date. Well good for you love, that's just what I wanted to hear. :x

aww love poor your and Soulem :hug: :hug:
I really hope baby gets a move on towards the exit shaprish and you dont have to much longer to wait!!!!! :pray:
dust-3.gif

labour sprinkles for you
sarah :hug:

:hug: poor you Jools.

I really hope baby gets a shift on for you soon because these last few days can be hell if you're overdue :hug:

awww hun i really no how you feel
hopefully your baby will deside to come quickly and as much as a surprise as mine did :)
:hug: :hug:
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back