7dpo. 2 lines? Test thread.

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey,
Today I could be at most 7dpo. I've been going crazy since i ovulated. I hate the TWW! So I thought I would test. Crazy I know! I wasn't expecting to see anything but I swear I can see two lines. Obviously very very faint. I've took two today with the same results. You really do have to squint!!!

I did ovulation tests but unless they were on the blink I doubt I can be further than 7dpo.

Can anyone see two lines?

I will be testing every morning now so I will post the pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 75
More photos xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 59
Even more lol xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 44
Hey sweetie
I see a line on all of them :)
Are you testing again tonight?

xxxxxx

Hey sweetie
I see a line on all of them :)
Are you testing again tonight?

xxxxxx

Thank you Clover!!
I'm so nervous after the last few months.
I've got my FX for you too though! If your symptoms are similar to mine we might both get BFPs!!
My friend lent my bag with my pregnancy tests in. She is dropping them off at 8am tomorrow. She's just found out she's pregnant 6 weeks now. So I've only got one. I don't know whether to use my last one later and just save my fmu for when she brings them round! Xx

Oh just realised you tested again tonight!
Well I would probably test in the morning if you can wait?!
I will be testing then too

What symptoms do you have?
I've got watery CM, tingly boobs & cramps yesterday but nothing much else

xxxxxx

Oooo maybe- not 100% though - got everything crossed - hope this is it for u xx

Think ur FMU will show an even better line tomorrow - will come back here to check, fx xx

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I'm not hoping for too much with fmu as im still really early. But hopefully I will get darker lines.

Symptoms..

Hey. I'm not so sure on DPO anymore given a positive test (hopefully). But I've had metallic taste, backache, cramps, right and left pelvic pain?, sore BBS, shooting pain in BBS, pains down my legs with a numb feeling, Nausea, Superbad heartburn, creamy cm, incredible wet CM (like water dripping lol), still wet now but not as bad (enough to need a panty liner!), pink smear when wiped, body aches, tiredness (daughters been ill and not sleeping though), dizzyness. All of them have been mostly mild but enough for me to notice. They sort of come and go. I don't get it all in one go thank god! Lol and my CP is high and left. Like the other 3 pregnancies!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back