Can you take a look at my test please girls?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Well here is my test taken this am on CD32 , what do you think?

My cheepy ebay ones, did nothing so I brought a sainsburys two pack, suitable from 4 days before period due. My Period is now either 6 days or 4 days late tho!!!
Very faint so you may not see in the pics..... but its pinky and not grey like I hear evap lines are

JJ

Attachments

• Sains Preg Test CD32 Sun 9th May 2010.jpg
    Sains Preg Test CD32 Sun 9th May 2010.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I can see a very very faint line to the left? Is that right?! xx

Ooooh I see a faint line as well :yay:

Omg!!! I see faint line toooo!!!! x x x

i see a faint pink line too!!! how exciting i hope this is it for you lovely you totally deserve it xx

Yay I see it!!! Definitely worth doin another in a couple of days but definitely,definitely looks positive :) xx

Thanks girls for checking - I'm not going to hold out too much hope just yet, as my cheepy ebay tests still don't like me and I thought they were sensitive ones. I have one more sainsburys test so will wait a week, if I can or at least a few days! and test again incase it was all pretend and maybee get a stronger line, in the meantime hopefully my period won't arrive.

My OH can see it too, RM - yes V faint pink line of left hand side.

I read that late implantation, has a higher chance of miscarridge? I only had my implantation bleeding (or start of period) friday and yesterday!!! so could explain why the line is so faint.

If It was a BFP, how would late implanation effect a due date? does anyone have an experiance in this? I don't know if my cycle was 26 /28 or more days?

Sorry this is all sooo worrying..

Last edited:
Try not to worry 2 much,wot will b will b.
Re the implant bleedin: wen i fell pregnant wiv my 3rd I had a slight bleed,heavy enough to think it was af on the Monday mornin,completely stopped a couple of hours later and then got my bfp (although v faint) on the weds,my dates weren't effected at all,not sure wot the bleed was but I went on to have a bouncin baby boy x

Oh and wen I was pregnant wiv my 1st I worked the dates out from my lmp and wen I had me a scan they out me forward nearly 3 weeks which means I must have had a period whilst pregnant,remember havin it cos I'd been out cuclin and leaked (sorry tmi) but it must have been too heavy 4 ib surely? Again had a healthy pregnancy x

I can just see a faint line, the amount of hormone is supposed to double every day early on so if you can wait it out for a few days you should get a better line. Very exciting for you though!!! :)

I can see a faint line - very similar to the 1st one I took. Get yourself a clear blue digital - they are on offer in Adsa at the moment - I thought I was seeing a faint non-existent line so the cbd confirmed it.

Hope its the good news you're hoping for. xxxx

Woo hoo I see it JJ.....fongers crossed it just keeps getting darker and darker....xxxx

I can see it!!!! Oh JJ I'm so excited for you, got everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back