2WW Again!

this is just weird Amy, do u thnk it might be on its way though, i know lately i have had 1st day of just spotting then second day of spotting slightly more then 3rd day is .. roadkill ugh sorry tmi... xx

lol! its been going on for so many weeks now poll im kind of used to it. Im just going to wait it out im sure she will come when my body is ready. on a brighter note at least sexy time is back on hahaha x

The witch is here! The witch is here!!!!!!:pompom::pompom::pompom::pompom::clap::clap::clap::clap::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: two weeks and i can make me a baby yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
i have never been so happy to be such a moody cow lol xxx

Af is gone again im really upset i really thought it was here for the duration this time. i fell like im in total limbo. wot the hell is wrong with my body:cry:

Bloody hell can't believe it's gone again :( surely your dr should step in and do some tests. It's not fair on you :( xx

Its back:dance: was in maccy Ds with the kids and there she came and in my white pants too:shock: lucky i had supplies with me :whistle:

If anything is gonna make the witch come out to play is the good old white pants trick!! What cd was you hun? Good luck for this cycle fx for you xx

had mc on 19th of april she has teased me a few times but not come back proper till now xxxxx

Thats a long wait hun, I hope it goes back to a regular cycle now and you get a sticky bean. You must be a very strong minded lady to come this far and deserve all the luck in the world....fx xxxx

thanks hun who knows next month could hold bfps for us both xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back