** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

1.5lb off this week, well chuffed. Now 11st 0.5lb so if I lose 1lb I'll be 10 stone something which I haven't been for about 9 years!!! :rotfl:

OMG someone take the miniture Heroes away from me!! I've stuffed about half a tin over the past few days :oops:

natalie&jake said:
Another 2lb loss for me please :cheer: only 2lb more and Ive lost a stone :eek: :pray:

Well done hun! your donig absolutly amazing...

Im doing so fooking bad, your really puttin me to shame, 1/2lb and im back to the star hahahah :D

I will put more effort in and lose my stone if it kills me :twisted:

Come on natalie, how you doing it?!

Just runnuing about like a crazy lady I think :rotfl:

Ive not been that good actually :shhh:

Anyway, you've lost LOOOOAAADS overall, you should be really proud :cheer: :hug:

Ooops Lozzi i think ive misled you... ive only lost 3.5lb for this challange... the rest was lost during the halloween challange so doesnt count :oops:

natalie&jake said:
Ooops Lozzi i think ive misled you... ive only lost 3.5lb for this challange... the rest was lost during the halloween challange so doesnt count :oops:

OHhhhhhhhhhhh lol

sorry me having a blonde moment!

I'll alter accordingly lol

me add me add me

im doing slimming world had my first weight in tonight allrrady lost 4lbs but would like to loose a stone by christmas.

omg your doing so good. i dont understand im still 12 stone, i dont think my body wants to lose weight lol
xnatx

wooohoooooo.......still going in the right direction......lost 1.5lb this week :dance:
I'm now 12st 9.5oz :dance:

I lost 4 pound this week!! :dance: only 3 to go to my w watcher goal! :cheer:

well done everyone :clap: :clap:

Got sw on friday so I will let Lozzi know :D

Get me in! I need to loose 2 stones! But in alltogether till summer at least 4! I got started 3 weeks ago and will weigh myself on December 6! :? :shock:

I was too chicken to go to WW this week as I know I've put weight on. It was my sisters 21st on Tuesday and I went out for a meal with her and my family and ate and drank REALLY bad stuff. Back on the wagon though, got 2 weeks til my holiday and I really want to be 10 stone something ANYTHING by then :rotfl:

lozzi said:
sarah12 said:
I lost 4 pound this week!! :dance: only 3 to go to my w watcher goal! :cheer:

WOW well done hun

Thanks lozzi, i changed plans this week on w watchers, i was doing the core plan and I changed to points, thats why i have lost so much i think, i was beginning to loose motivation and I was eating the same foods, with the points plan you can have much more variety as long as you stick to your points allowance.

I dont expect to loose as much next wednesday cause i lost a lot this week and also i am going away tomorrow for a long weekend :)

Well done to everyone else too! :cheer:

had my sliming world weight in tonight and lost another 4.5 pounds as u can see from my sig.....so pleased BRING IT ON can u update me pleasseeee? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

rhian85 said:
had my sliming world weight in tonight and lost another 4.5 pounds as u can see from my sig.....so pleased BRING IT ON can u update me pleasseeee? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:cheer: :cheer:

Just to let you know I've lost another 1.5lbs this week :D
So I'm down to 12lb 8oz......although we're going on holiday tomorrow so not hopeful about this week as no matter how good my intentions I always fail to eat well on hols :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back