** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

Misslarue said:
rhian don't you just love those stickers!!! Well done hun you have done soooooo well :cheer: :clap: :cheer: :clap:

love the stickers.....fooking hell yeah i love them...had no idea i was slimmer of the week right til the end..so i have my half stone sticker and slimmer of the week..next week my stone sticker BRING IT ON - also i only have 6lbs to loose to et to my club 10 award ohh yeah :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

yey! everyone is doing so well!! :cheer:

I lost another 1 1/2 pounds this week! hoorah! :dance:

Sorry i forgot all about this thread :oops:

I have put on weight I think :oops: My jeans feel tight again :doh:

Bloody mum keeps buying me jars of nutella :twisted:

whoo hoo hope i can stillupdate my loss even tho there is only 2 days rtil crimbo..just had my last crimbo weigh in and........OMG....lost 4.5lbs so in total in 5 weeks ive lost 18lbs - fooking hell so pleased :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: another 1 1/2 pounds off this week for me! i also reached my weight watcher goal - altogether i have lost 38 pounds since last October :cheer:

For all those who did the Crimbo weightloss targets.

Please read the first thread ;)

me too pls, im going to say 10lbs and im 13st 12 at moment. :oops: im quite proud tho cus ive had 2 weeks off over chrimbo and only put on 1 1/2 lbs that aint that bad. when we startin and what day do we update hun?

xxxxx

How much you wanting to lose Jayla?

Well im gonna start Jan 1st.. (as i do every year... :roll: lol and fail most of times)

so do we tell you how much we have lost on the 31st jan or do we tell you weekly?

xxxxx

jayla's mummy said:
im weighting 13 pounds so ill like to lose 10 pounds
Natalie, do you mean you wegih 13st? and want to lose 10lbs.

Sorry im simple at the best of times, but lack of sleep thru teething baby bam is really not helped my challenged brain ;) haha

kimheath said:
so do we tell you how much we have lost on the 31st jan or do we tell you weekly?

xxxxx

Update weekly, so you can see your progress, but i'll do a big post at the end of the month, so i need FINAL weights by the 31st ;)

does that make sense? im confusing myslef here lol :D

Ooh I want to join.. I'm not sure of my exact weight at mo cos I dont have scales but will update you as soon as I do.

I want to get down to 9 1/2 stone as I think I look my healthiest then. I'm prob about 12 1/2 at the mo :cry:

I think by the end of Jan I would like to lose 12lb? is that un realistic? I have never dieted before cos before Jack I never needed to :(

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Ooh I want to join.. I'm not sure of my exact weight at mo cos I dont have scales but will update you as soon as I do.

I want to get down to 9 1/2 stone as I think I look my healthiest then. I'm prob about 12 1/2 at the mo :cry:

I think by the end of Jan I would like to lose 12lb? is that un realistic? I have never dieted before cos before Jack I never needed to :(

Everybody reacts differently to diets.

My first week at weight watchers i lost 1st, but most people lose 3/4lbs first week, and healthily 2lbs there after..

I'll set it as 12lbs tho as you want. I believe its do able... :)

I think so too, I'm starting Yoga on a monday, on a Thursday I am going to gym for 2 hours and on a Sunday the same. My cousin is a fitness instructor at the gym so he's gonna do me a fitness plan and also a diet plan.

So the only thing I have to do is stick to it :roll: hmmmm lets see :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I think so too, I'm starting Yoga on a monday, on a Thursday I am going to gym for 2 hours and on a Sunday the same. My cousin is a fitness instructor at the gym so he's gonna do me a fitness plan and also a diet plan.

So the only thing I have to do is stick to it :roll: hmmmm lets see :lol:

Wow thats cool!

you'll be your former self before you blink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back