** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

Count me in!! i am on weight watchers at the mo and I want to get to my goal by christmas - i am 9,12 now and my goal is 9,6 so i want to loose 6 pounds! :)

I'm going to start again on Monday cause I've gone way off track LOL.

I want to lose 1stone for Xmas. Ideally need to lose about 4stone but am going to take it a stone at a time :D

I didnt go to class this week with Jake being ill. I weighed myself at home and Ive maintained according to my own scales (which are pretty accurate) give or take half a lb

I gained a lb lol :D

Im due on... thats my excuse and im sticking to it :twisted:

Lozzi, Can I do my weigh in on Fridays as thats my SW meeting day :D

Misslarue said:
Lozzi, Can I do my weigh in on Fridays as thats my SW meeting day :D

Of course, dont forget to let me know...

or ill track you down :twisted:

i started ive lost 5-6lbs :cheer: Its maintaining now though so im gonna try super hard from nowon :cheer:

My WW weigh ins are on Thursdays, I lost .5lb last week and can't see this week being much better :oops: DS has been up in the night loads for the past few days which makes me tired and HUNGRY!!

I've gained 1lb too....had a naughty weekend though eaten out 3 times with it being DHs brthday, and of course there's the b'day cake :oops: Going for a big walk this afternoon :oops:
I'm 12st 13lb :roll:

count me in if thats ok i need to loose about 7lb ish maybe more :)

Could you add me please...
12st 8 and a half lbs....need to lose 1st and 8 and half for xmas.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
i am on sw and get weighed on a monday night.x

Emmylou said:
I've gained 1lb too....had a naughty weekend though eaten out 3 times with it being DHs brthday, and of course there's the b'day cake :oops: Going for a big walk this afternoon :oops:
I'm 12st 13lb :roll:

I woudl share the naughty step, but my fat arse fills it!

not to worry ladies, it happens, but if you want i have a spair naughty step, any takers :wink:

I've been having such a bad week! DS has been waking and feeding loads which makes me mega hungry. I've lost all motivation :( I've been doing WWs for a while now and have reached a real low stage on it. I'm down to a 14 and weigh 11st 3.5lb, ideally I'd like to get down to 10st 7lb and see what sort of size I am then (I'd like to be a 12 and 14s are fitting quite easily at the mo). I don't know, it's just really hard at the moment.

Need some encouragement!!

Been to w watchers tonight and i have also put a pound on :( , it could be due to the fact i had and indian at weekend? :D and it is time of the month! so i have 2 excuses!!

sarah12 said:
Been to w watchers tonight and i have also put a pound on :( , it could be due to the fact i had and indian at weekend? :D and it is time of the month! so i have 2 excuses!!

stick with ur excuses hun :D

i'll breath in if u wanna share the naughty step ;)

Kina, I havent been at weight watchers very long at all! and im REALLY REALLY losing my get up and go..... its well got up and gone :(

We need to set mini goals i think, otherwise were gonna get worse...

When is your Weigh In Lozzi? How about after our next weigh in we set ourselves a 1.5lb loss for the following week?

Kina said:
When is your Weigh In Lozzi? How about after our next weigh in we set ourselves a 1.5lb loss for the following week?

My fat watchers weigh in has been moved to Wednesdays, didnt go tonigth :oops: too ashamed to c limb on her scales lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back