** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

lozzi said:
Kina said:
When is your Weigh In Lozzi? How about after our next weigh in we set ourselves a 1.5lb loss for the following week?

My fat watchers weigh in has been moved to Wednesdays, didnt go tonigth :oops: too ashamed to c limb on her scales lol...
I wasn't going to go tomorrow but I'm going to go for my punishment lol

Kina said:
lozzi said:
Kina said:
When is your Weigh In Lozzi? How about after our next weigh in we set ourselves a 1.5lb loss for the following week?

My fat watchers weigh in has been moved to Wednesdays, didnt go tonigth :oops: too ashamed to c limb on her scales lol...
I wasn't going to go tomorrow but I'm going to go for my punishment lol

I am regretting not going now :(

think i nede a good shaming to get me back on track...

You can go to any WW meeting, is there another near to you? Why don't you go and weigh in Boots or somewhere like that? (though no scales ever seem the same as theirs, mine are 4lb lighter)

I can't believe it, I lost 1.5lb this week! Am now 11st 2lb. Must be because DS has been breastfeeding like a fiend!! I've had really bad food and haven't been tracking at all. Now this should shock me into getting back on track as I had 5lb to go now to get that 7lb off for Xmas (lost .5lb last week).

I could be 10st something for when we go on hols in 3 weeks!!

I'm so rubbish at this. I ate a jar of nutella last weekend and my mum bought me a big bag of thai sweet chilli sensations. I havent lost an oz (but luckily i havent put on any either)

:doh:

well done eveyone :cheer: :cheer:

lozzi I stayed the same this week, can you please add me hun :D

Hi

Me too please, i would like to lose 10 pounds i dont think i can do it but with all your support think it may be possible to get close ??

Katrina

:doh: I forgot to bloody weigh myself this morning. Will weigh myself tomorrow. I like to weigh myself 1st thing when I get up so I'm naked and my stomachs empty LOL ( is that cheating :moon: ). I'll post my weight loss/gain tomorrow.

Well done ladies, keep up the good work.

IM BAFFLED!!!! I have been sooooooo bad this week had loads of crisps and choc and yet no weight gain, how the hell can that be :shock:

I'm still the same. Just scoffed a huge plate of chinese :roll:

I weighed myself and I now weigh........12st 11lb :D
Thats 1lb down from the start weight and 2lb down from last weeks weight..... :)

well done ladies ;)

im doin the graph as from start weight, so ur now -1 if that makes sense...

i lost a whole HALF a lb lol

half sorted week ones mistake :lol:

but i am still on so retaining water.. well thats my excuse and im sticking to it hahah :lol:

Well done ladies!!

I stopped the same this week too

Sarah xx

skairdykat said:
I stayed the same too. Meaning I have lost a big fat zero :?

Dont be put off hun...

A few tips that i find help me lose weight (not that im following them at the mo hence my weight :oops: ) are:

Drink a pint of water BEFORE each meal.

Cut bread/potatoes/pasta down, and instead replace with much more vegetables and fruit.

If you hungry have a drink, as 60% of "hunger" is actually thirst

Try not to eat after a certain time, eg 6 / 7

see if that helps :)

Try not to be disheartened hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90