** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

Tara & Liam said:
[quote="jayla's mummy":2mbv4pu4]so excited this thread is back up. ive gone down to 10 stone just want to lose 5lb more then i'll be happy.

how much have you lost in total[/quote:2mbv4pu4]

i havent really been keeping check, but its roughly 2 and a half stone. i look smaller then i am, its just my mucsle that i have ( me and the OH pumping on the weights)

lozzi said:
neeko_1 said:
yep i'm back.... i'm at 12.02 want to get down to 10.05

i'm starting the noddle diet on monday... just some thing i've made up hehe xx

hahah noddle diet?

how many lbs should i put you down for, for the month?

i didn't even start :roll: put me down for mmmmh 5lbs plz :wink:

jayla's mummy said:
[quote="Tara & Liam":fi7iss98][quote="jayla's mummy":fi7iss98]so excited this thread is back up. ive gone down to 10 stone just want to lose 5lb more then i'll be happy.

how much have you lost in total[/quote:fi7iss98]

i havent really been keeping check, but its roughly 2 and a half stone. i look smaller then i am, its just my mucsle that i have ( me and the OH pumping on the weights)[/quote:fi7iss98]

my god thats great. i need to loose nearly 5 stone. thats more than my six year old weighs !!! :lol:

I am going back to Scottish Slimmers tomorrow. I have about 6 stone to lose! Looking forward to getting back on my diet. I lost 1 stone before I got pregnant and had to stop during the pregnancy. Dreading this weigh in tomorrow! :rotfl:

can u put me down for 10lb pls..ive got 4 stone to lose.. lost 2lb so far

ROLL UP ROLL UP LADIES............

any updates??

My first weighin.. at fatclub.. (after rejoining...again! :oops: :roll: ) is.....

12.5lbs

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'd like to be included too please :D

I have lost 7lbs so far but would like to lose a lot more. I am aiming to lose 2lb a week so can you put me down for 8lbs please :D

Xxx

Lindsay said:
I'd like to be included too please :D

I have lost 7lbs so far but would like to lose a lot more. I am aiming to lose 2lb a week so can you put me down for 8lbs please :D

Xxx
I'll copy Lindsay lol :lol: I've lost 5lb though so far... x

It's probably better to think about the months weight loss cos when I think about how long it will take to lose the weight I want, I get depressed!! :(

:cheer: for loosing weight so far though :D

Xxx

havent lost any this week (havent exercised :shakehead: ) but ive been on the treadmill this morning. its just these last 5lb that i want to lose that are taking so long.
xx

ok, I need to get to Argos and buy some scales! I was weighed by the nurse on Thursday...I'm over 15 stone :oops: I'm 5ft 10, so I'd ideally like to get back down to 11 stone :pray:

HideiLu said:
ok, I need to get to Argos and buy some scales! I was weighed by the nurse on Thursday...I'm over 15 stone :oops: I'm 5ft 10, so I'd ideally like to get back down to 11 stone :pray:
I need new ones too! I'm hoping the new scales will be a little kinder to me though :rotfl: :pray:

You know that this means when we meet up we'll be eating 1 x lettuce leaf and water - That's it! x

Can I join please.

I think I am about 11 half stone and would like to get to 9 half so 2 stone :shock:

How do I go about this?
Do I need to do weekly weight loss plan,mth ect??

dannii87 said:
HideiLu said:
I need new ones too! I'm hoping the new scales will be a little kinder to me though :rotfl: :pray:

You know that this means when we meet up we'll be eating 1 x lettuce leaf and water - That's it! x
Erm, yeah, ok :fib:

Hi guys can you add me? I would like to lose another 10lbs by the end of october. :)

Morganuk said:
Can I join please.

I think I am about 11 half stone and would like to get to 9 half so 2 stone :shock:

How do I go about this?
Do I need to do weekly weight loss plan,mth ect??

u set a target you want to lose before the end of august.

THen you come back to the thread and update weekly on ur weightloss...

whats ur target for the first month>

HideiLu said:

whats ur weight loss target for this month hun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back