** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

Hi guys. Can i join? Is too late? Also kellie80 do u mind telling me how u lost the weight pls and how long it took. Ta hun. Good luck guys. X

Ebony_Mommy said:
Hi guys. Can i join? Is too late? Also kellie80 do u mind telling me how u lost the weight pls and how long it took. Ta hun. Good luck guys. X

I registered with a weight loss web site and just used it to count my calories and have exercised at least 4 times a week. I started on the 2nd of January this year so it's not been mega fast, usually about 8lb a month but it seems to be slowing down a bit now.

Thanks kellie. Wat exercises were u doing and how much/often? Did u join the gym.

I started with work out dvds then when I had lost some I bought an exercise bike. I do about 45 minutes, around 20 miles 3-4 times week 1st thing in the morning and I've recently stated going swimming once a week. Would have loved to have joined a gym but I haven't got the time or money to go. The web site I use is called 'food focus' I find it really help full and it's free.

gosh Kellie well done. you have done brilliantly. if only i was as good as you. :)

i am trying though.

I wish i can lose as much weight as u kellie. I lost 3lbs in my first week.

I've been really bad this month and have put on 2lb :oops: I'm amazed it's not more tbh, I've eaten out a few times, been to barbeques. I have been doing a lot of walking though so I think that has helped.

I will be re-joining next month and I will be good! My wii fit is finally in the post (been waiting for it since may!) so I can start exercising too

Can I join you all? :wave:

Need to shift a lot of weight as was a bit overweight before pregnant (even though I had lost over a stone just before bfp) and gained nearly 4 stone during :oops: . I'm starting my weight loss from what I weighed the day after giving birth last week and have already lost a bit. I enjoy walking and running so hoping to lose weight quick once I start exercising again. Need to keep it logged on a site like this as I'm a bit competitive and it will spur me on.

RIGHT LADIES!!!

after a while of being unable to get this all sorted...

its gonna be up and running again.

Im gonna set it up again from start of october..

will someone please remind me...!!! hhahah

get ur names listed if u want to join for october!!!

so excited this thread is back up. ive gone down to 10 stone just want to lose 5lb more then i'll be happy.

yep i'm back.... i'm at 12.02 want to get down to 10.05

i'm starting the noddle diet on monday... just some thing i've made up hehe xx

neeko_1 said:
yep i'm back.... i'm at 12.02 want to get down to 10.05

i'm starting the noddle diet on monday... just some thing i've made up hehe xx

hahah noddle diet?

how many lbs should i put you down for, for the month?

jayla's mummy said:
so excited this thread is back up. ive gone down to 10 stone just want to lose 5lb more then i'll be happy.

how much have you lost in total

I have started a new job and i have been really really good lately and on my first week i lost 6lbs.

looking at my ticker, what range should a normal BMI be. :?

Tara & Liam said:
[quote="jayla's mummy":2cuq8j9e]so excited this thread is back up. ive gone down to 10 stone just want to lose 5lb more then i'll be happy.

how much have you lost in total[/quote:2cuq8j9e]

a healthy bmi is 20-25

however, you can go to 18.5 but any less than that is consider underweight.

Although i do find the bmi lark rather misleading in some situations, as it doesnt take into account build and muscle. so potentially a body builder who is very broad and muscular potentially could be classed as very overweight due to his muscle mass....

but something tells me ur not an 18 stone body builder ;)

However do take into account the build part, if your very slender then obviously you may weigh less however still remain healthy, and if you are very broad build, dont be concerned if ur slightly over the 25 bmi as potentially you could get to be within the 20-25 and have an anorexic apearance...

does that make sense? lol

however, you can go to 18.5 but any less than that is consider underweight.

Although i do find the bmi lark rather misleading in some situations, as it doesnt take into account build and muscle. so potentially a body builder who is very broad and muscular potentially could be classed as very overweight due to his muscle mass....

but something tells me ur not an 18 stone body builder ;)

However do take into account the build part, if your very slender then obviously you may weigh less however still remain healthy, and if you are very broad build, dont be concerned if ur slightly over the 25 bmi as potentially you could get to be within the 20-25 and have an anorexic apearance...

does that make sense? lol[/quote]

lots of sense, thanks. i think that i am a medium bone structure. i havent really got broad shoulders and my wrists are quite small, my ankles did used to be slim until i had kids.

my worst problem is that my feet have got bigger with each child, i think that my arches dropped slightly and they have got wider. i was a size 5.5 but now i am 6.5 - 7, depending on shoe shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back