** 2008 CRIMBO WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE **

Yeah, definately :D . I have a slendatone but don't think I would like to use it while we're TTC.

Tara & Liam said:
I need a machine that exercises me whilst i am sleeping. no effort for lots of gain. The person that invents that machine is going to be a millionaire. :)

lol dont we all!!!!

i darent weigh myself this month, i think ive gained loads :( not done any dieting.. eeek :l

I've lost 1lb this week so thats 7lb this month. I need to loose another 1lb by the 28th :pray: to reach my target I set myself.

I've lost another 3lbs this week and got SOTW again :dance: :dance:

I don't now whats going on, it's never come off me this quick before :shock:
My DS said the other day though that I trying this time lol.
And Rob commented on how loose my jeans are on my arse, trust him to notice that 8)

Another half a pound and I will have got my target for this month :dance:

I've lost 5lb this week, only a couple pounds to go before my first stone :dance:

I stayed the same bet think AF to blame..... :twisted:
This evening I am going for a training session then having a glass or 12 of wine as I have not drunk for over a month!!!!!!

didnt quite make the 7lbs but made 3lbs. could you please put me down for 10lbs for July :D

I had hit my target on Friday of 8lb taking it to 4st, BUT it was my birthday on Saturday and I went out and got completely legless and basically ate what ever I wanted on Sunday cos I was too hungover, including pizza :doh: Plus AF is due any day so not been near the scales. Will update in the morning if I can bring myself to look at the scales.

kellie80 said:
I had hit my target on Friday of 8lb taking it to 4st, BUT it was my birthday on Saturday and I went out and got completely legless and basically ate what ever I wanted on Sunday cos I was too hungover, including pizza :doh: Plus AF is due any day so not been near the scales. Will update in the morning if I can bring myself to look at the scales.

well done you. 4stone, thats great. :dance:

kellie 4st is fantastic :dance:

I lost 1/2 a pound this week and got my 1/2 stone award :dance:

I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't more but I'm just finishing AF so think I'm still bloated from that :roll:

OMG I'm so shocked! I've actually lost more weight so thats 9lb this month. Haven't a clue how that happened. I must of drank at least 6 pints of cider on saturday plus a lot more. Not complaining though :D

Well, I managed to lose 6lbs in June tso happy with that. Target for July is 7lbs - COME ON!!!!

:D

If we're doing a July one can you put me down for 7lb please.

i lost 1 pound this week so 2 pounds off my target. can u put me down for 5 lb plz lozzie. ta hun

can i re-joij for july ? im back on track now and last week i lost 1lb so my target for july is 6LBS please Lozzi

I've lost 2lb up till now this month :D Thats 4st 3lb this year!

thats blooming brilliant Kellie. where or where do you get your inspiration. i always start the week of well then it goes into decline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back