1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

IMG_0366.jpg

sorry i'm messing it up..trying to get the actual pic on the post :x

Great bumps girls, :) I have a bump starting too now, I am normally a size 10+ - 12 in clothes but now i am a 12 - 14+... and i am only 10 weeks. Last night at the swimming pool (snorkle training only now) the club members said they could see my bump growing... :cheer: i like that and can't wait until i have a proper one insead of just feeling like i am Fat and frumpy... I loved being pregnant and looking pregnant before :cheer: roll on 20 weeks then i will look 8 months and feel great! :rotfl:

I have the same top on Kirlykird!

Thought I'd post my official bump, at 10+4, and I'm breathing in to suck out the post flab of Damien :lol: (complete with lovely stretchmarks from Damien)

Picture2.jpg

And not sucking it in, this is how big I look to everyone else normally!

Picture3.jpg

Picture4-1.jpg

I'm glad we've already established it's not twins :shock: :lol:

you two have lovely little bumps!

Comfy top isn't is Sami..yours from NEXT too?

Look at my bump.. photo at top didn't really show it.. this was me at 13 weeks, glad I know I'm only having one too!

PICT0052.jpg

awww lovely baby bumps!

cat i was trying to work your pic out for ages haha. the seam to the left of your top looked like your arm and i was trying to work out where your hand was :rotfl:

ToriElla said:
awww lovely baby bumps!

cat i was trying to work your pic out for ages haha. the seam to the left of your top looked like your arm and i was trying to work out where your hand was :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Me too! I thought you only had one arm til I looked a bit closer! :oops: :oops:

lovely bumps. ive got nothing yet (well except a bit of fat from having my daughter :oops: ) lol

I bet I wont see my bump til Im about 4 months, it'll be hidden under the fat I've still got off having Josh :rotfl: :oops:

Hi

Here is my first tummy pic at 5 weeks cant wait to get a baby belly again i miss it lol

Kiaraandfriends021.jpg

dont mind my stretch marks :oops:
Kiaraandfriends020.jpg

Katrina

Hi

Sami i just noticed our next babies are gonna be around the same age gap as Damien and Kiara.
Katrina

Hi

Oh right i forgot he was a premmie .... hope this one stays in a few weeks longer!
Katrina

i dont have a bump yet as i only just found out im pregnant. i cant wait to start getting a bump. youve all got some cute bumps :)

Hi

You will get one soon enough!! My pic was taken at almost 5 weeks
Katrina

Heres my 'bump' this morning at 9 weeks 3 days except its not really a bump! :lol:

2yv8kmu.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back