1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

skatty- that's exactly what I would say was it. It's far to early at this stage to be showing so I would definately say that it was bloating as if it was your AF. We all go through that in the beginning wonder if we are showing or not and it's usually no we aren't but rather we are just bloated.

xoxo Ree

Hi Ree, you are right! Got up today and belly is much flatter, I just hope it stays like hat until I get a proper bump!

10 weeks exactly
mefat.jpg

I'm so not a size 6 anymore!

this is me with baby number 2, none of baby number 4 yet!!!

Melanie your bump is great! Hope I look like that at 10wks! I didn't think it showed that much so early on. :D

The smaller you are normally the sooner it shows apparently but I agree great bump melaine :D
I've started to get a little bump today I noticed in my swimsuit when I went to do a few laps this morning. I can't wait till I look pregnant again. :cheer:

Aww it's starting to come :)

My belly is bigger than that but I'm only 4 weeks, it's post Damien belly flab :rotfl:

Well I know it's not really a bump yet but I'm so excited - I had a pretty flat stomach before, so thought I'd post a couple of pics: this is about 10 weeks according to dates, but MW reckons I'm 12-14 weeks by size at the mo so got to wait and see...

100_0393.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0396.jpg

okay heres mine,i have a hell of a lot of fluid(i think) as people at wedding thought i was about 5mths gone

the most annoying thing at the mo though is that although im filling out ive developed the over hang above my pubic line:x so its a firm bump then saggy under

6_weeks_preg.jpg

mine is exactly the same loulou!

It is so so hard at the top then I have overhang slightly at bottom and a lillte soft.

My bb's have also gone huge but my bum still doesn't fill my jeans :(

maternity clothes just don't suit me :(

I'm 12.5 weeks..I'm huge for my dates and feel so bloated...

Going to see if I can get photo on...if I mess it up..sorry :D

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251/kirlykird/IMG_0366.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n251 ... G_0366.jpg[/url]

me at 12 weeks and 5 days ...huge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back