1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

I have a matron of honour dress to fit into on 6th August when I'll be near the end of week 9 - if it's my first pregnancy I shouldn't be showing :? should I????

Caroline

I know, I just look fat! :evil:

one1ak.jpg

No you don't!! You wanna see me, now I do look fat!! I was a size 8, now I'm lucky to get in a 12, and I'm only 15 weeks!!

Awww! I want a bump!

I am 7 weeks and a couple of days and I don't have a bump yet but I have put plenty of weight on around my hips and bum. My husband reckons its so that I can balance myslef out and not fall forward when I am much bigger. :)

come on!!!! more pics of bumps please..... Give us tryers something to look forward to.

I am hoping to update my bump this weekend.

Going to ask the DH to bring his digital camera home from work

im want to put my pics on how i do it? i aint got a bump im still flabby from my first baby 6months ago thou lol
how do i het them on?

come on girls we need some tummy pics in the first trimester..

I will try and take some this weekend... i', 10 weeks today and i'm sure my stomach is getting round... It used to be so flat first thing in the morning....

x

Oh yes that would be nice Hayley, :D I did wonder when someone would post more pics on here, I would love to see all your bumps, don't think theres any point in doing mine although my belly is bigger in the evening, I used to have a flat tummy too, but feel a bit silly under the circumstances... :cry:

Get posting all you lucky pregnant ladies....

Love Davinia.xx

Thats what i thought! Everyone says i am big already. I used to have a total flat belly so its very strange but i am loving it!

I know it's a bit daft coz I'm really not that pregnant yet, nor have I lost all my middle, but I have definately bloated out again!
e675c614.jpg

Yippee my wobble which really does have a baby in it again :D

Considering you L/O is only a few months I hope my tummy looks like that after my pregnancy. You look great and i love tummy pics.

Thanks hun. I love bump pictures too - cant wait till i have a proper bump again - it got in the way but I so miss it :D

i just look fat!!!! seriously really dont look like a bump...just fat so annoying...i swear im gonna die if it hasnt formed a bump shape by may and i look absolutly terrible in a dress im going to have to wear to o/h's best mates weeding! il have to wear a sign saying (theres a baby in there) lol...im not a dress wearing sorta person and i have very low self confidence, im not a size 8 or 10 normally a 12/14 but hate the way dresses look on me and id rather people could tell it was a bump than just think i look horrible :( This is nothing to do with me thinking bigger people look horrible, its just my lack of self confidence :(

I had a real shock! My jeans were baggy due to all my sickness and then I got up at the weekend and they were suddenly tight. I literally grew over night!! Is this possible? I don't look preggers just fat! I've never had a really flat stomache and think I just look bloated like before my AF was due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back