• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

I'll take one this morning and stick it up. I weighed myself this morning.... Ive lost weight but I'm bigger how does that work out?

edit:
Here it is, notice the socks and knickers on the radiator...classy stuff..

XL802490.jpg

water maybe?? or s it all gas?!! I got new pic im gonna edit and upload in mo!

della yous is cute defo the beginnings of a bump!!

my 9 week bump,
n1202738577_999148_9509.jpg

Angel you have an ace bump there!! Looks like a proper one whereas mine just looks like fat from the front :(

Here is my '9 week bloat' photo :dance:

9w.jpg

9w-1.jpg

I still can't believe I'm 9 weeks pregnant... mental :shock:

Bubba thats a cute bump!! I look weird from the front to!!

Hey lll put a front pic on if you do?!! Go on be brave....**runs and hides!

Right you can post your image on the internet using www.photobucket.com or any other image hosting site and then right click go to properties and then select and copy the URL thats there. Then when you post that the forum you just past it into the reply box and highlight it then click IMG. And there you go.

Rock-Angel you're HUUUGE! It's definitely masses bigger than the last pic! And budda that's definitley a bump hon. You both have proper baby bumps it's not fair! I still just look fat :( And yours is coming along nicely della :D

Damn it won't let me delete the multiple post so I'll just edit this instead of the new post I was going to make :doh: Budda I have come to realise that most of a bump is flab for quite a long time, since the top of the uterus doesn't even hit the belly button till week 20, but it's flab (and other stuff) that has been shifted up by growing uterus, so strictly speaking can still be considered baby bump even when still squidgy! That's what I say anyhow! so just enjoy. And ignore your OH, I think it's great to have a record, it's really hard to see that you're growing when you live with it every day. I wish I'd started earlier TBH but mine really was just belly until recently so it felt extra weird.

You asked for it Angel!

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

Splash I really think it is just bloat. It's squidgy like my belly was before I lost weight (I say 'weight' I actually didn't lose a pound but I dropped a dress size so same difference) and when I sit down it does this:

DSC_0634.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

Sexxxyyyyy... Jesus that last one really is something :lol: And yes, my socks are still draped artistically over the chair there :clap:

By the way, does anyone else's OH think they are a bit mad for taking photos? I just want a record every week. Ok it's a little odd plastering your flab all over t'internet but he really does think I'm weird now :lol:

buddabun said:
You asked for it Angel!

DSC_0632.jpg

DSC_0633.jpg

Splash I really think it is just bloat. It's squidgy like my belly was before I lost weight (I say 'weight' I actually didn't lose a pound but I dropped a dress size so same difference) and when I sit down it does this:

DSC_0634.jpg

DSC_0635.jpg

Sexxxyyyyy... Jesus that last one really is something :lol: And yes, my socks are still draped artistically over the chair there :clap:

By the way, does anyone else's OH think they are a bit mad for taking photos? I just want a record every week. Ok it's a little odd plastering your flab all over t'internet but he really does think I'm weird now :lol:

still looks like a bump!!! so cute!!

Give me time to eat me subway and iill post mine!!!

Subwaaaaaay *drool*

What didja get? I always loved the steak and cheese or the meatball.

Oh god why doesn't someone open up a subway over here *stamps feet*

I had supernoodles that tasted like slime...ewwww I think I'll stick to a yog and a sandwhich from now on.

buddabun said:
Subwaaaaaay *drool*

What didja get? I always loved the steak and cheese or the meatball.

Oh god why doesn't someone open up a subway over here *stamps feet*

i love the beef salad, but they have stopped doing sweetcorn which was my fav bit :cry:

anyhoos back to bumps........try this for flab ***heads off to finsh chocolate fudge cake!

tryin to do your arty farty shots to save editing...

front
SNV80012.jpg

side sat down
SNV80008.jpg

front sat down
SNV80007.jpg

SNV80011.jpg

buddabun said:

Mine dosnt think it coz apparently, he already knew it hence marrying me :lol:

Nope, I still say bump, it's all in the centre, sure sign of bump not flab which tends to spread round the sides :D

But surely the baby is the size of an olive + the uterus is the size of an orange (I like my fruits, see?) how can that be 'bump'?

Obviously the excess podge is caused by the baby but surely it's indirect. I mean, my uterus is still inside my pelvis until 12w isn't it?

I like your bump angel :D Does it make you feel special? I went to the pool today and felt really fat in my tankini (will normally brave the bikini but couldn't today). Mr B kept saying I'm pregnant not fat but I still just feel chunky :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back