• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1st Trimester Bumpy Pics!

LOL Lilly I LOVE your avatar!! Ace.

splash I have already bought a pair of maternity trousers (not the full on elastic-panel type, they have cleverly concealed adjusty bits) and those 'bump belt' elastic button on thingamies for when I get so bloated my trousers dont fit.

You guys are really very sweet. I don't think I'm fat but I'm not kidding myself that I'm skinny either. I think side-on is MUCH more flattering than the full frontal ;)

LOL thanks hun 8) I keep it in my garden and charge a pound to see the cow float :lol:

If I find you say your fat in any thread I will hunt you down and shout at you, ok!!! :wink: :twisted: :moon:

buddabun I'm so jealous of you! I'd totally kill for your figure!

Okay, here's my 7 week photo
000_2392.jpg

compared with 6 weeks with Alex
000_0684.jpg

lol yeh :oops:
I didn't with Lydia, but I think my stomach just stayed stretched after her lol

Awww Xena has a bump :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait till my bloat is replaced with baby :D :D :D

Sod it, I am going to do this every week now and praise the day I get a baby bump rather than a bloat bump :lol:

This is 7 weeks:
7w.jpg

and with some clothes on (sorry about the nakedness above :lol:)
7w-1.jpg

I don't think it's grown too much. Maybe I'll keep this bloat under control yet although I am having to wear my elastic thingamies or maternity trousers (I have one pair :oops:) if I want to sit down for any length of time...

I have just noticed how freakishly brown my arms are compared to my soft underbelly :lol: Shows how often I go strutting around in a bikini!!!

And how cute is my little Basil kitty? She (yes she) has just been neutered along with her brothers and sisters and is feeling very sorry for herself. She keeps following me around :lol:)

aww you have a cute little bump. and your cat is lovely :)

Me again :wave:

I swear I'm the only one doing this.

The bloat has reached new heights this week:

8 weeks:
8w-1.jpg

8w.jpg

Gosh that's a definite change hon! You're going to be enormous once full on bumpage sets in I reckon (in a nice way, I mean) :cheer:

I think I'm going to be a fat pregnant lady :D

It's fookin enormous I am having to be very choosy over what I wear :lol:

And the worst part is I know it's only bloat!!!

aww its gorgeous!!
the only way you can see mine is if i pull my tummy flabber up :rotfl:
when we're all in the final tri, i'll show you a fat pregnant woman, i'm going to look like the penguin!! :doh:
xx

Me too JD, I took a picture today but NO WAY am I putting it on here, don't think you're EVER gonna see piccies of me, I look MAHOUSIVE!

I was just having a nosey through the 2nd tri bump pics... and i've concluded that i don't think i'll be posting bump pics.
When I lay down I can feel that its all solid, but i guess thats just where my uterus is shoving everything out of its way as it starts getting bigger, but standing up i still look the same.. and i look like one of those scally boys atm, i've constantly got my hands on my tummy lol.
I'm really starting to dread having to look for maternity clothes. If only my body had shifted more weight in the last year whilst i was trying :(
xx

Jaded Diamond said:
aww its gorgeous!!
the only way you can see mine is if i pull my tummy flabber up :rotfl:
when we're all in the final tri, i'll show you a fat pregnant woman, i'm going to look like the penguin!! :doh:
xx

Aww I bet you look gorgeous hun and have a fabby bump x

Ah well, JD, we can be pregnant fatties together :hug: I refuse to spend huge amounts of money on maternity clothes since I figure I shall look hideous anyway - so I just bought a whole bunch on ebay the other day for £40 inc P&P and will be wearing them no matter what they look like unless they're actually too small! Seriously though ebay's great if you don't mind second-hand, people sell whole bundles of stuff and you can get a real bargain.

I think thats the way i'll be going. And if by some miracle I have an event that i need to look pretty for simply be will be my saviour! lol.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back