1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

What!!!! 13dpo and no testing. U have the patience of a saint even I tested at 13dpo hahaha!!! Xxx

Morning kaa I tested at 10 and 11 dpo got fed up and not feeling any symptoms if af doesn't show I might test over the weekend , but I'm positive she is x

You are off your rocker Andrea!!!
No testing, thought you and Jodie were the poas addicts!! lol
5dpo for me and had cramping and felt really nauseous yesterday.
I suppose it's too early to symptom spot for me.
How are you feeling though? When's af due? xx

No idea what is going on here. The witch showed up yesterday... Or so I thought. A bit of spotting and nothing since??? How's your hip Jodie?!

Hey Mel , I know this is new 4 me testing feels like the last thing I want 2 do , I'm 99.99.9999999 sure she will turn up 2moz!hope ur 2ww is going fast Mel cramping is good fx xx

Morning ladies still tha same here just brown spottin .... hip still intact lol will see what today brings this thread is startin to get exciting again xxxx

Ladiessss just back from school run af is full force now ... im glad in a way because of last month so all the ladies who af have got we shall meet here again in 2 weeks time ... the rest still to test u better get your bfps we need cheering up so i chucking loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: at you come on girls get them bfps xxx

Last edited:
Sorry the witch got you! And thanks for the baby dust! I seriously need it as I'm not feeling hopeful! Best of luck for your next cycle Hun! Xxx

Somebody test! Please! We need some more bfp's from this thread x

Oh Andrea that's good waiting though. Fx for u xx

Aw Jodie I'm sorry huni, here's to this cycle fx

Xxx

Jodie sorry hun , il b with u 2moz at least we can do the 2ww 2gether again x
Mum2 sound like it could b implantation ! x
How's it going purple x

Stay positive andrea xx
mum 2 fx its ib hun test in a few days xxx

The witch has definitely got me too. :( I also had a bit of a melt down at work. Think it upset me more than I thought. Least I can get AF out of the way and start again! Hope you are all ok ladies? Xx

Sorry the witch got u too purple, here's to this month fx xxx

Ahhh purple sorry she got u aswell 2ww together again this cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back