1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Thanks ladies! Andrea, I don't think the BFP got the memo this month. Sooooo happy Kaa got her's though! Yay!! Be good to have the 2ww with you again Jodie. Xx

I will be here haha i dont think im going anywhere anytime soon haha come on andrea wheres that bfp xxx

I'm sending as many positive vibes as I can but I'm not well at the min so maybe they forgot to send properly I'm so sorry here they are....

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxx

Thanks kaa + Jodie ! No pressure lol , just looked at my dates again don't think I'm due af till sat I'm still on a testing ban !

Nope no pressure at all andrea haha ... but u are gettingnur bfp this month :) xx

Think im out ladies. Belly cramping badly tonight. Looks like AF is 4 days early for me :( xx

Yeah i no will wait see what happens over the weekend but im pretty sure x

The witch greeted me this morning with a big fat f### u ! Cried over the packed lunches this morning . Well here's 2 the Xmas baby's and doing the 2ww with u lovely ladies again xx

Oh andrea so sorry hun thats total crap .. the witch is makin my life hell .. a half hearted yey to another tww again xxx

Sorry to hear that Andrea it's early isn't it?! ! :( fx this cycle!! Xxxx

I feel ur pain Jodie this isn't fair . This was when Suzy had said I would get my bfp so stupidly I had a bit of extra hope :(

I was like that andrea last year when she said i would get mine .. i want a refund !!! Lol ... surely its our turn soon we havr been here long enough .. i need my pma back bcos im feeling total pants today xxx

is there anyone still to test xx

Last edited:
I wonder if she has got any1s right ?? !!defo refund !! Lol
Right have 2 get out of bed and face the world kids r still asleep ooops gunna b late , time 2 b super women and get everything done in an hour !
B&C 2 night Jodie !!

Yep defo andrea drown our sorrows good style haha xx

So sorry andrea x

got my fingers crossed for all of you guys to get bfps next month.....bring on the xmas babies!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back