• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

I know Jodie u might only b 10/11 dpo , I'm the same with boobs , that's really strange - ok so I need hourly knicker watching up dates Jodie !!

Im on it i will keep u posted lol ...
i think its a good sign for u that u aint got sore boobs bcos u usually do so its a diff symptom for u fx xxx

Hopefully ur back in the game jodie. I know when i was pregnant with samira that i had implantation bleeding the day my period was due and that was 14 dpo Slight pink tinge to it and lasted for 3 days. Found out i was pregnant a week and a half later xx

I will see what happens over night and tomoz if it stops i will get a frer and test on monday xxx

Ooh Jodie really hope is is implantation bleeding.
What other symptoms you girlies got?

Samira i my angel baby she passed away at 14 months suddenly. Thank u her dad is muslim so we wanted something easy and muslim x

I have a cold sore and slight cramps plus bloating but ive lost weight. No sore boobs which is usual by now for me. X

u8yba4yd.jpg
Hope u dont mind ladies but this is samira

Aw what a little beaut! Do u mind me asking what happened to her x your so brave and strong, I admire women like you who go through so much and come out shining still xxxx she is sooooo gorgeous!!!

She died suddenly while in hospital after a blue episode at home. 10 months later at the inquest we were told her heart was 4x the size of a normal 14 month old. She had a viral infection which damaged her heart and muscles. Then as it was rebuilding the damage she had the same viral infection and it caused more damage and in the end the heart couldnt cope with it. She was my rainbow baby as ive suffered 8 miacarriages before her. The last one in the jan 2011 before concieving her in feb 2011 xx

Share her picture but she is tbe reason i would love another. I have 2 other children but it was this time 3 years ago i fell pregnant with her x

Sorry that meant to read .... share away hun xx
i hate touch screen phones lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back