1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Bleeding has eased off and my boobs kill. Feeling slightly sick and very bloated. Xx

I dont no. Was ment to be going out clubbing on sat cancelled it as i feel rough gonna leave it till tuesday and then see xx

Fx mum2 i really do hope u get ur bfp xxx

well after the witch attackin me and feeling crap im feelin a bit better or that could be down to a nice big bacin butty and half an easter egg who says comforteating doesnt work hahaha xx

So sorry ladies to hear the wicked witch has been playing havoc with a few of you ... What a B!tch she is.
xx

Good luck Mel x
Ummmm Easter egg I want 1 lol !! Gunna eat a massive bowl of pasta and garlic bread 4 dinner then I moving on 2 a giant size aero bar then when I feel disgusted in myself I will move on 2 the b&c !! Healthy living is out the window 2night !

Andrea thats one hell of a plan ive made a big pan of chinese curry for followed by chochlate for puddin followed by b&c for supper yum yum xxx

Hi ladies, sorry the witch is causing you all so much grief. I feel your pain!! I've been in agony the last couple of days. Healthy eating definitely out of the window today! We're having Xmas babies ladies!! Lol! x

Eeeek xmas is going to be fun in our homes and maybe slightly chaotic haha xx

Omg!!!! Ive just calculated it i would be due xmas day lol roll on ovulation hahahah lets get these eggies fertilised xxx

Good luck Mel x
Ummmm Easter egg I want 1 lol !! Gunna eat a massive bowl of pasta and garlic bread 4 dinner then I moving on 2 a giant size aero bar then when I feel disgusted in myself I will move on 2 the b&c !! Healthy living is out the window 2night !

A massive bowl of pasta and garlic bread is literally all I can think about after reading this!!!! Haha. Hope ur all enjoying the feasts and alcohol, the only silver lining of a new cycle! Here's to all ur Xmas babies :D xxxx

Omg!!!! Ive just calculated it i would be due xmas day lol roll on ovulation hahahah lets get these eggies fertilised xxx

Omg we really will get out of Xmas dinner lol !!! Its sending me in2 a panic already I need 2 start Xmas shopping NOW lol

Af has calmed down now after I had a massive clot (see my post in the mc section) Things might be finally getting back to normal! Just sharing a bottle of red with the hubby, looking forward to ovulating now!!

Hey cazzie hoping u was just having a good clear out ready 4 ur bfp but u must have been scared fx everything returns 2 normal , have a nice night enjoy ur wine xx

Deffo AF for me ladies hit me last night to point of so much pain i was curled up. We are leaving it for a few months before we try again though. So i wont be joining u next month cant deal with the heart break every month. Hope u all get ur bfp's soon. Good luck to u all

So sorry 2 hear the witch got u 2 sweetie ,I hope ur back with us soon hugs xx

Deffo AF for me ladies hit me last night to point of so much pain i was curled up. We are leaving it for a few months before we try again though. So i wont be joining u next month cant deal with the heart break every month. Hope u all get ur bfp's soon. Good luck to u all

Aw sorry to hear this honey.
Sending you big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back