BFP and AM I PREGNANT threads must NOT be posted in this forum!

How do I delete a post? Only just seen this and I've already posted thanks

Last edited:
Hey Kez6, me and my partner we were trying for 6 months, but then after 6 months we wanted to stop for abit as I was applying for a new job, but when I was next due on my period, I was late by couple of days and i found out i was pregnant, try and not think about pregnancy hun and just have fun (that's what my midwife told me) and you will have your baby soon.

good luck hun xxx

Hi all
I'm new to this forum so will apologise in advance if I am posting in the wrong place and I will do my upmost to remove or delete it if its wrong thx.
I've been ttc for 3 months now and for some reason have found this month the hardest so thought I might be able to get some advice from ppl. I've just started temping this month so am not too familiar with that and don't know if my chart is ok or so on. I won't write anything specific here in case I'm posting in the wrong area but I will say that af is due on fri and that I have 25 day cycles thx for any replies xx baby dust to all xx

Hey Kez6, me and my partner we were trying for 6 months, but then after 6 months we wanted to stop for abit as I was applying for a new job, but when I was next due on my period, I was late by couple of days and i found out i was pregnant, try and not think about pregnancy hun and just have fun (that's what my midwife told me) and you will have your baby soon.

good luck hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back