• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo and defo getting our bfp in 2 weeks time ...

Aw that's awful ;-( yes share away! Her pik puts a smile on our face xx

Mum2 your daughter is beautiful! Gosh what an awful
Thing to have happened, and it sounds like you had to wait a heart breaking amount of time for the inquest. I know we can't really say that one loss is worse than another, but I truly can't get my head around having your baby for 14 months for her to then be taken away.
I'm sure you're often told as I am how strong you are, when I hear tht I think yeah but you have no choice! Got to keep going, got to be brave for our angels, to make them proud, and I'm sure your Samira is up there proud as punch of her mum x I'm keeping everything crossed for you for this month my darling xx

Thanks ladies.
Mum2and1 angel, what a beautiful pic. So sorry for what you have been through. Xx
So is the plan getting out of doing Xmas dinner?!

Such a gorgeous little girl.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
Really hope this is your month xx

Thank u ladies. 10 months before we told why. It was completely heart breaking.14 months of pure bliss to have it taken away in a heart beat. She was the happist baby ever always had a smile for everyone she met. Still hard to believe its been a year since has passed made me realise that i have 2 beautiful children at home and i love them with all my heart. I have no choice and thats i tell people its ok for u ur life didnt change something in ur heart didnt break. I have no choice but to get up regardless of whats happened. Thank u x

Even though the nasty witch has turned up for some of us, can I get a bit soppy and say it's been great to have you ladies there to make the 2ww so much easier. It makes a tough time better knowing there are others who know how you feel. :)

Thank you 4 sharing her pic with us what a beauty , and 4 sharing ur story , heartbreaking . I wish u all the luck in the world with ur bfp xx

I think there's something in the water in this thread. Started spotting at about 3pm, presumed AF had arrived. Since then I've had barely anything. Calm before the storm?! Lol!

Mum2 what a truly heartbreakin thing to have happened your lil angel is beautiful .. im sure shebis watching over you i have evrything crossed you get blessed with a bfp xxxx

im hereeee andrea ... still the same not much happening aprt from sore boobs sore left him could quite happily throttle hubby for no reason haha and minute brownnin wiping xxx

Purple i feel the same ttc is ao hard to go through but i feel we are all in it together and we shall all get our bfps together aswell xxxx

Ouch ouch ouch its not even possible but i feel like my hip is going to fall off lol ... funny though bcos its my left one where i had the pain earlier xx

Last edited:
Lol me amd my weird aches and pains haha xx

Lol think we might all b going abit loopy in this 2ww lol right I'm off 2 bed - no 1 I repeat no1 is allowed 2 do any bleeding ! Or in ur case Jodie ur hip 2 fall off !! Lol

Jodie have u tested again yet?? Has anyone?? Xxx

Ooh I'm stalking this thread too before I head to work.
Good luck ladies xx

Any symptoms Mel ?
13 dpo no testing 4 me , Jodie how's it going this morning ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back