16th April 2012 The Worst Day of My Life

Laura sweetie,

What have you been offered in the way of support / aftercare by the hospital.

I know you must be griefstricken right now but I hope you are being given ongoing support by some medical professionals?

xxxxxxxxxx

so sorry sweety, may your little angel rest in peace :-(

Sorry to hear ur heartbreaking news. Rest in peace angel baby x

I can't add anything and can only echo the girls. I am so sorry for your loss sweetheart x my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Oh hun, I am thinking of you right now, no one should have to go through what you are , your being so brave.

I agree with Nat, do ask for some support and counciling to help you work through this, it will help , maybee not now but over time it will XX

My love to your beautiful daughter , such a beautiful name Lexi XX

Thanks ladies your kind words mean alot. The fact that she didnt weigh enough for a 27 week old baby and she was so tiny, i just hope i get the answers i need for my own peace of mind but i no the post mortem takes ages so i will just have to be patient.

I layed my angel to rest on Friday 4th may this was hurrendous and it feels strange since because the funeral was like the final thing.im not proud that i couldnt save my little girl but i did get the strength from some where to carry her little pink coffin in and out of church, it only seemed right i carried her for nearly 7 months so this only seemed right.
i spend most of the hours in the day down the cemetry or in her nursery at home sorting through all her things.
life is a cruel world!! and how it will ever get easier i will never no.
sleep tight Lexi Jane xxxxx

Attachments

• IMG_0706.jpg
    IMG_0706.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0708.jpg
    IMG_0708.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 37
Ahh those decorations look beautiful (and they brought tears to my eyes). Thinking of you :hug: xxx

What beautiful floral arrangements you had hun, they are stunning!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am terribly sorry for your loss, your pictures are very touching my heart goes out to you. Xxxxxxxx

I 'm so sorry for the hurt and pain you've been through loosing your LO and also for the fact that the hospital did not have the compassion that it should have in this situation. They made an awful time even worse and its awful to read what you were put through. I'm so so sorry.

I'm so sorry for your loss Laura. I wish there was something I could say, but I know there are no words :hug:

I can't imagine how truly devastated you must be and I'm so so sorry that you've had to go through this. Sending you lots of love and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. xxxxx

Aw hun you are so brave sharing your story its such a sad thing to happen to anyone, I cant pretend I know what your going through but my thoughts are with you x

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

awww her flowers n things were gawjus,i have been to a prem babies funeral it was my nephews little girl born at 24 weeks she lived for about 10 days but was just not strong enough,i will never forget the size of that tiny pink coffin it realy was horendous as u describe and it was bad enough for me i cant even think how bad it was for them and you and ur right life is so very cruel,take care xxxx

I'm so sorry that you have lost your little princess Laura, I have tears in my eyes from reading your posts. Sending you lots of :hugs: through this devastating time. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back