Worst week of my life

So sorry for your loss, you have had a terrible week, get some rest :sleep: to help you make sense of all this, and we hope to see you back on the forum soon,

take care

hey everyone, just wanna say a big thanks to everyone, been a while since i was here but im back and waiting to ttc even though i really wanna ttc but not sure if thats a silly choice any big thank you to you guys. thanks to my Son and hubby everythings getting better and im coping ok. except the hospital who havent updated there records ive had 2 letters for different hospitals for a scan and for a midwive appointment :mad:.

oh my word, i think thats disgusting they should update these things straight away and show a bit of compassion.

Hope you and your family are ok....godbless hun xx

Hun, Ive just caught up with this thread! Im so sorry about everything that has happened, thats far too much for one person to go through! Im glad youre starting to feel better. Write and complain to the hospital, its the only way to stop it happening to someone else. xxx

I hope you're OK. My wife had a miscarriage in Christmas 08 and it was difficult for both of us. We found planting a rose in memory of our baby helped a lot.

x

I hope you're OK. My wife had a miscarriage in Christmas 08 and it was difficult for both of us. We found planting a rose in memory of our baby helped a lot.

x

Thank you i am, planting a rose thats a lovely idea i am sorry for your loss x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back