Worst day of my life :(

Aw thank you all so much! iv only been on here a few days and love it already!! good luck to everyone lets hope we all get our happy endings!!

its always so inspirational to hear about someone who has miscarried and then go on to be pregnant and get through it!! i so hope its third time lucky for you! fx xx

Kanga we all support each other, and I can whinge like a good 'un! I can't tell you how important it has been to off load here and I've had amazing support from OH, friends and family, but none of whom have had an mc. Hope and I, and fingers crossed soon Kanga will be back on track with af and cycles getting back to normal, then its on with TTC, minx, sunbeam, hopefully you'll be doing it along side us, and we will, lets be positive!

Things will get better :( I lost 2 babies early on one at 9 weeks and one at 6 weeks :hugs: we had a break on ttc to get over it.Soon as we tried I got pregnant. Things will work out for you, just think positive x

Last edited:
Ahh Good Luck Minxies - you are pregnant arent you?
I must say Miscarriage is one of the hardest things I have gone through.
I didnt think it would happen to me especially as I already had my son, where the pregnancy was very easy.
It was a complete shock when I went for my 12 wk scan to be told that there was no heartbeat.
It took me over 9months to get over it.
This time round I am so petrified of it happening again - as I had no bleeding , symptoms etc - no clue anything was wrong.
I have an early scan tomorrow and so nervous.
Anyway, yes on here everyone understands, so glad you found us and so glad that you got your BFP!
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back