Worst week of my life

JoaquimsMummy08

Reaction score
:wave: Every1 sorry but i've had the worst week of my life,

First my ex has been stalking me and police havent been help at all made me over stressed and angry, now i been told i have to moved by partner to a safer place, i love living near my Mummy. then my friend pasted away, my aunt lost her baby at 7 months and i started bleeding, went hospital all was well then 2days ago it got worse and i found out ive lost baba. i mean how much pain can one cope with in a week? so this is my good bye, good luck and hopefully ill be back here soon :shock:

awwww im so sorry for your loss!!! :( you must be devastated!! i hope you feel better soon hun!! lots of hugs!! xxxxxx

OMG im sooo sorry hun!! that is defo too much tragedy for one person. Dont say goodbye, stay here until you do decide to ttc again. the help friends and support you will have on here will hopefully make your next few months a lil easier. im so sorry for all your losses and cannot say much to help but were all here if you need to talk xx

Oh I'm so sorry :hug: I hope you find somewhere safe away from your ex but not too far from your family, and hope it's not long before you're back here again :hug:

Oh Im so sorry to read this - take care, see you back here when you are ready xx

oh i'm so sorry about everything. i know it doesn't make much difference but i really hope all gets better. with the stress you're going through right now it's no wonder everything keeps falling on top of eachother. just because you lost baby though doesn't mean you can't still come on here as i'm sure i don't speak for myself when i say, i'm here for you!! but it's up to you and what you think is best. take care hun i hope everything perks up soon :hug: xxxx

big :hug: hun
U know where we all are if u need

oh no, im sorry about everything your going through at the mo, sending you hug xxxx

OMG hun, my condolences to you and your family.
I'm so sorry to hear this you definately have had a dreadful week.
I hope in time you feel a bit better and things get a bit easier for you.
:hug: :cry: :hug: there is not I can say or do to make you feel better.
But I hope you know I am thinking of you aswell as others on here.
All my love and deepest thoughts :hug:

awe hun, sorry to hear so many bad things have happened in such a small amount of time... hope you're okay xxx

I am so sorry for your loss and your awful week xxx

im so sorry that you've been going through this hun, too much tragedy for someone to go through!
my condolences to you and your family. xx

:cry: omg what i week! im so sorry for all the pain your going through! :hug: dont go! wait here till your ttc again all the girls are really nice and will support you through im sure of it x x x x

So sorry to hear of your loss hun :( We're here for you when you feel ready to come back :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back