Worst day of my life :(

minxies

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

just so good to talk to people who know the true pain of a miscarriage!

i tried to conceive for 10months and didnt think i would be able to have children, id given up trying :( however by some hope and prayer i feel pregnant i was so suprised and it was a complete miracle! happiest day of my life and i felt so complete!

so ignorant i never really kne wof miscarriage and not for one second did it enter my mind! as far as i was concerned my dreams had come true and i HAD A BABY!

wasnt till one day i was in so much pain the started to bleed! i was rushed to casulty where i stayed for 5 hours on a drip and had so many tests, just to be told my baby died i was 8 weeks. i have never ever cried so much or felt pain like it, i felt and still do like a part of my soul had left.

i suffered with depression and just wanted my baby back inside me!

its been 6 months now and we're trying for baby number 2 , im hoping i may get pregnant before xmas and fingers crossed the next one is for keeps :)

i get so angry about it! and angry at pregnant people! people who do not understand who fortunate they are!

sending so much love to people who have been through this! its such an unfair and cruel thing to loose a baby!

if anyone needs to talk i am here :)

Hey honey, so sorry for your loss! It really is the worst thing ever to go through! All your emotions are what we have and all feel! Fingers crossed we all get our sticky beans soon and they will be so loved!

They will be so loved babe! one thing that can be said for mums who know the pain of loosing a baby, you will appreciate every single day of the next pregnancy and will love our babies so much! they really will be little princes or princess! i just want to be pregnant again! but am so terrified it may happen again aswell :( x

i sorry for your lost and i do hope you get your baby and get to love him/her like it's the most awesome thing ever . i'll pray for you

thank you so much i definitely need some prayers right now x

So sorry for your loss, I'm 6 weeks on the grief still surprises me. I have everything crossed for you and you number 2 LO. Xxx

6 weeks since you lost yours? ... at 6 weeks past i didnt know what to do with myself, i can only say now thats its been 6 months i feel like i can leave that in the past and focus on my future.

thank you so much! fingers toes and everything crossed :D we all have our bundles of joy :) xx

Really sorry to hear of your loss :hug: I lost my first in January and would have been due next month. I was fortunate enough to conceive again fairly quickly, but will never forget the little life that was lost :( x

id have 11 weeks left, what makes it worse was i fell pregnant 3 weeks after my best friend. i lost mine she kept hers. iv ad to watch her grow and see her scans and support her even though it killed me cuz we should have been doing it together. she is due in 2 months. i know how much i would feel better if i got pregnant i know i would have that hope and id feel complete again, but it dosnt seem to be happening. i just want to be a mummy. whys that so hard? xx

So sorry for ur loss and good luck ttc again :hugs: xx

:hug: i share your frustrations lovely, and don't try and deal with it alone, the girls on here are fabulous support, xxx

im learning that thank you everyone, no 1 i know understands! and it feels because its been 6 months people feel like i should be over it by now? like it will just go? .. at least i am around people who know now :) xx

i feel like that and is only been 9 weeks, but im still having problems so makes it so much worse. i just cant get over it emotionally or physically until its is actually finished with first. without the support from the ladies on this forum i think i would have gone mad! xx

its mad no one wants to here about it or acknowledge it even happened! its still such a tubo subject! .. i wrote it on my fb a couple months ago and had messages from people saying it should be kept private and to myself like i should be ashamed of it! HOW DARE THEY!

there are such narrow minded people who think it shouldnt be discussed , well maybe if it had been it would have crossed my mind when i was pregnant and i could have prepared myself a little more.

We wanted those babies and didnt do anything wrong but want to be a mum, yet we have to suffer like this.

iv always been very out spoken about it, but i think thats just my way of dealing with it.

it does get better in time, but very very slowly :) xx

People around me have been surprised at how open i've been about it, its only then you realise how many people have been through the same thing but keep to themselves, like they are ashamed, for many i'm sure its just the pain of talking about it but i'vr found that being and talking to friends invaluable, even though none of them have been there. But I can't believe people actually told you to keep it private. the more we girls talk about this a) the more we are prepared for the possibility and b) we know where support is when/if we need it.

Exactly!! its good to talk it through, i was so surprised how many people i knew had miscarried and how common it ws i had no idea! i think it should be talked about more, it would help a lot of people

:hug: we are here if you need to talk about it :hug:

I have only talked about it to a few people, some u derstand because they have been through it and others are just really caring. Most of my family seem to have forgotten about it and the fact that it has gone on so long, so much so that half of them don't know about the problems I've had and the turmoil of emotions I've been going through.

I think dysco and hope on here know more about it and how I've been and supported me more than any person I actually see and call family and friends. Not that haven't made friends on here, but it's not the same, u know what I mean right? I would be so so lost without their support and pushing me to get answers :love: xx

hey hun, so sorry for your loss, ive been through it twice myself the last being with twins. its truly awful, i found that the subject of miscarriage makes people unconfortable, they really dont want to talk about it, you find out whoo your real friends are as they are the ones who stick by you and let you grieve in your own way.

There is light at the end of the tunnel though i am pregnant for the third time and all is going well, dont give up hun :hugs: thats why i love PF so much talking to people who understand what you are going through xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back