14dpo no AF!!! BFN!

Outofsync

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend the best sensitive HPT? Im 14dpo no AF, had cramping for the last three days, nausea, headaches and dizziness? Did First response HPT this morning but BFN! I don't know if I'm imagining things but my breasts feel really tender as well, I would be over the moon but think there is little chance as hubby was away during Ovulation, we did the deed 5 days before Ovulation so its not a definite "no chance" but I'm building my hopes up as im two days late and always exactly on time down to 11.00am in the morning!!!! What do you think??

First response are the best I think. At 14dpo most good tests should give you an accurate result x

im in the same situations im 14dpo and the witch should have arrived today! normally in the am but iv had zero symptoms of her coming so i did a cb digi about 10 mins ago and got a BFN :( was horrible seeing those words 'not pregnant' :( just hope the nasty witch stops messing us around!! its so cruel!! fx for both of us :D xxxx

Im the same we have been TTC for 18 months and Hubby's shifts are messing things up. This is the first time i have tested and feel different so FX for us both just don't want to get my hopes up too much and be disappointed. xx

Me and OH have also been trying for 18 months!! Iv pee'd on so many tests and not had a single BFP :( reli hoping this is our month though!! Xxx

Hi - I feel the same too, 13dpo today, af due, had symptoms for last 6 days (not usual for me when af due), felt really positive so did a frer this morn - BFN :-( had some very very light spotting this afternoon but af still not here. I know I'm out but am so fed up of my body playing tricks on me!! Am keeping my fx for you both xx

I had the same last month!
in the end turned out i was just having a freaky long cycle. Af finally came on cd45!
Its torture isnt it. i also had a false positive on clearblue so try to stay away from those evap lines tht occur with CB.
Ive heard first response is good. and weirdly those cheapies off the net which are 10miu (super sensitive)
Dont give up hope tho hun! Ive also read alot about people just having 'shy beans' that dont show a pos till many weeks after ovulation.
Do u have regular cycles?
Any symptoms?
xxx

Good luck

I think CB digital are better only because it really cant be clearer xx :) xx

Well to update did another clear blue digital today still bfn!!! Super drug one had a very very faint line but could be imaging it!!! Going to try and wait a couple of days and do another test but become addicted to peeing on a stick!!! Lol! Well no af still and still got all the symptoms do fingers crossed! Spoke with my mum and she said it took three weeks after af due for me and my brother to show as bfp!! I can't be the same I will have lost the plot and probably spent hundred pound on hpt!!!!

Any news yet???Fingers crossed you got your BFPxx

I didn't get my bfp until around 16dpo and only on the frer. Maybe you have ov'd a little later than you thought? Fingers crossed for you xx

No news yet! No af Hpt still bfn!! Cd41 now and been sick last two mornings got fingers and toes crossed!! Will keep you updated! X

Arrrggghhhhhh!! Feel like banging my head against the wall!!!!! Cd43 no af all hpt BFN!!!!!! Think I'm out and just having a weird cycle surely I would have had a bfp by now. Have 35 day cycle so 8 days late!!! Just want to know one way or the other!!!!!!!!! X x

I totally know how you're feeling, I'm 15dpo today, temp has shot up again and still BFN on a FRER :(

My boobs are killing me and my sense of smell has gone crazy. I feel pregnant but the tests are saying otherwise.

I just want to know one way or the other, I hate being in limbo! I'm going to keep testing but I've booked a doctors appointment on Friday to arrange a blood test then I'll know for sure (if I haven't tested positive or got AF by then).

I found an interesting article that says that when conception occurs the hcg starts off at around 5miu then doubles every 2-3 days. It apparently takes 2-3 days for it to show in your blood and 2-3 days after that to show in your urine. A FRER tests for 25miu hcg so should be the most sensitive test. Obviously everyones different and different pregnancies can have different levels but essentially that means that if implantation can happen bet 6- 12 days then the earliest you'd get a positive is 10dpo ( 6 + 2 + 2) and the longest is 18dpo (12 + 3 + 3) .....so let's not give up hope yet!

Hoping we all get our BFPs very soon....good luck xx

Last edited:
maybe you should go the doctors and they could do a blood test, surely that would tell you if you are :) good luck xx

Booked in doctors on Monday or blood tests hopefully will find out one way or another!!! My mum apparently thinks it will take 3 weeks to show even in blood as hers didn't show until she was 8/9 weeks pregnant!!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back