Done a test BFN

babystar

Reaction score
I did a test this morning after 7 days of no AF, which was a BFN. I was sure that i was pg as had so many pg signs last week such as cramps (nothing like AF pains), backache, dizzy spells, slight headaches and feeling a little sick at times. Nevermind just wait and see when AF actually arrives.:(

Sorry it wasn't the result you wanted, you aren't out yet hunnie. Fx for your shy bfp x

Thanx Cosmic
Was so conviecned it was going to be BFP, but OH wanted me to wait but just wanted to know one way or the other, but now just wait to see if AF does arrive.

sorry you got bfn. i did 7 tests in about ten days because of late af- all bfn. had the feeling of preg and symptoms. its so annoying when you really feel it but it doesnt show so i know how you feel. fingers crossed you get that bfp soon. xx

Hi Cosmic
I used sainsburys as i get discount because i work there.

Thanks Sarah
I am upset but not letting on to OH how i feel, just wish it was a BPF.

Maybe try a fr, they can be more sensitive I've found x

you're not out yet hon........hope you get your shy bfp soon xxxx

Thanks Sam
So do i just as long as AF is away then i've still got a chance.

Hi, Babystar... I think you still got a good chance to get BFP...Not everyone is lucky to find out early. My friend felt pregnancy symptoms for quite a while but only found out that she was actualy pregnant when she was 2 months already. I've found out surprisingly early 5days before my af.

Baby dust to you and all still trying!!! the very best of luck to you all!!!

Took 3 weeks for me and I had cramps which I don't usually get around af time! I used a few tesco ones which came up negative then an early predictor test which had a faint line so i thort it was evap line but was actually positive! I then did clear blue 3 days later bfp! X so if not out yet! X

thanx everyone for the support but the:witch: got me this morning, :sad: but just have to keeping :bd: till we have a :bfp:.
Good luck to everyone trying for there :bfp:and lots and lots of:dust::dust::dust:

Hi Cosmic
Thanx, but nevermind theres always next time, trying to orgainse my wedding first.:)
Just wish she hadnt of got me this time.

Im sure you will get your BFP soon! Keep at it :) Think positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back