Trying not to get hopes up....

Potternutter

Reaction score
14 DPO, 2 days overdue AF on my usual cycle - no AF. Did tests yesterday and today - both BFN.
Been having cramps since monday, so have been waiting for AF to make her appearance every day...still not here. Trying hard not to get my hopes up, but it's not like me to be late. Surely if I was though I would have got a BFP this morn, 14DPO??

:wall2:

It's so hard not to get your hopes up isn't it?! Some people don't get BFPs til a bit longer after af is due, hopefully you are one of them, fx for you xxx

Last edited:
i didnt get my bfp untill 15dpo with my second baby, but with my first i was a rare case and didnt get my bfp untill i was 9 weeks pregnant so fx for you huny x

Thanks guys. Still no AF, but another BFN on a morrisons test. May try and track down a FRER today. In a way I just wish Af would arrive to put me out of my misery!

Fingers crossed for you honey xxxxxxx

I am 14dpo today and 2 days late and only got my pos line on frer this morning, all negatives before even though had symptoms. If you only o'd day 10 or 11 you wouldn't have enough hcg in your system just yet :)

Still no AF after 5 days, still a BFN on a FRER. Doesn't look good :-( am slightly worried now as feel as though there must be something wrong with me. Still getting cramps on and off but not as bad as at AF time usually.

When did you ovulate, how many dpo are you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Morning PN, how are things this morning ? Still nothing for me, like you I'm starting to think maybe something is wrong ... Just wish I could find out one way or another this middle ground is killing me ! X

Hi, I'm new to all of this and just want to know if I'm getting my hopes up or not! My last period was the 26th Jan. We 'did the deed' on the 9th Feb. On the 17th I wiped and noticed two small red spots - nothing else since. This was a week before my period is due. I now have 4 days till I'm due on the 23rd. I'm getting cramps low down in my right side and white discharge (sorry if TMI, I'm so new to this). Please can someone tell me f I'm just getting my hopes up or if this sounds like pregnancy?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back