♥️ March 22 Testing Thread ♥️

Sounds really positive Frankenstein, have you been TTC long? I'd absolutely love to feel good about any month, but unfortunately we're definitely past that :sad: I'm keeping everything crossed for you, I really hope this is your month :clover: xx

No, not long, first cycle.
just reading my old journal last night and noticed the symptoms I am experiencing are the same so we’ll see ☺️

@Frankinstein12 How exciting! First cycle! Fingers crossed this is it for you! When are you testing?

So my breakthrough bleeding has definitely stopped now which is good, I've been doing one OPK a day as I did read ovulation can happen straight away for some people so I thought it may be worth doing as I'm only using the cheapie ones. I've had nothing but negative so far as expected but got this this morning - I think I may have tested at the wrong time though, I woke up early hours and went for a wee then took this when I woke up a bit later so I'm guessing it's not accurate. Will test again this afternoon and see what happens as I know the afternoon is a better time to test.

CompressJPEG.online_(1936x2580).jpg

@Frankinstein12 Hopefully similar symptoms means good news!

@Babylove2023 One of the packs of OPTs I used said to do them at lunchtime having not been to the loo for 4 hours and having not drunk excessively. So, if you hadn’t been to the loo for 3-4 hours, I would’ve thought it might be accurate! Hopefully the afternoon one will make it clear though!

I think (fingers crossed!) my af is finally easing! I realised today that maybe the delays are down to stress. My first delayed period was just after a family member had an accident, and the second was after my failed HSG and finding out I needed the laparoscopy etc, both of which massively stressed me out. So, actually, that would be a good explanation for the delays. But, I am repeating the blood test that shows whether you’re ovulating, just in case, which will put my mind at rest.

Here’s my Ovulation tests for this month, was nice to see the progression.

Im testing on the 30th I think
I have pcos so I’m not sure how reliable everything is haha

80F84D8E-5AF1-445F-A3A8-077E8D69C3BF.jpeg

2DPO after a 24+ hour powerful surge. No symptoms which is weird, I don’t even have my usual nipple tenderness, so I don’t have a great feeling about this cycle. BBT is also pretty low still, so I’m guessing progesterone issues linger on.

I did decide a few days ago that we’re going to revisit Clomid (and triggers) and hopefully we’ll get a sticky, UTERINE baby.

Glad you’re all doing well. I won’t be testing until April now…

E2E286A0-628F-40CE-80BB-4E17131FD749.jpeg

Hey ladies,

You were right @Jamla, tests went back to negative that afternoon so must have just tested incorrectly, I should have known better! My cycles were always pretty regular prior to being on the pill and whilst I was conceiving my son but as I've just come off the pill I have no idea when I may ovulate so will just keep testing and see! I have a feeling if I do it'll be next weekend-ish!

@Frankinstein12 will look forward to hearing how the testing goes! FX'd for you xxxx

@RainbowMama No symptoms at all is sometimes a good thing too!

How's everyones weekends been?

Me and OH are just getting so excited about the potential of getting pregnant, he always brings it up and I love how excited he is, I just really hope we have an easy ride.. Ive really been trying to not let it consume my thoughts but why is it so hard?

xxx

@Babylove2023, I’ve had a crazy weekend but things are beginning to happen which makes me focus on the future, I’m happy, excited but a little anxious.

Fingers crossed for you. <3

@Babylove2023 Good weekend thanks - lovely relaxing day in the sunshine today!

My af is finally almost finished, thank goodness, after a week! So, soon I’ll be able to start monitoring my BBT, doing OPTs and dtd! It feels like it’s been ages! I still haven’t heard anything about the waiting list for my procedures, so I’m working on the basis that they won’t happen anytime soon, sadly, and we just need to madly try while we’re waiting!

Baby dust to us all! Xx

Urgh been testing the last few days, was expecting a giant positive by now :-( nada

@RainbowMama, sounds exciting! Glad your feeling positive. Aprils going to be a good month for us all I'm sure!

@Jamla, its's nice when AF finally finishes and you can start again! AFis always much more depressing when you're TTC. Are your procedures with the NHS? Are you on a waiting list or something?

@Frankinstein12, how many DPO are you now? Theres always hope until AF arrives! FX'd :)

I'm still testing and waiting for ovulation (if it comes at all this month) If it does happen I think it will be end of the week early part of next week which works out quite well as me and OH are away this weekend on a little romantic getaway so plenty of DTD hopwfully! haha

Just got to get through a week of work first though! Ugh!

I’m 11dpo today,
With my first I got my BFP at 12 dpo so yes still time I just expected to see a faint line :-(

@RainbowMama, sounds exciting! Glad your feeling positive. Aprils going to be a good month for us all I'm sure!

@Jamla, its's nice when AF finally finishes and you can start again! AFis always much more depressing when you're TTC. Are your procedures with the NHS? Are you on a waiting list or something?

@Frankinstein12, how many DPO are you now? Theres always hope until AF arrives! FX'd :)

I'm still testing and waiting for ovulation (if it comes at all this month) If it does happen I think it will be end of the week early part of next week which works out quite well as me and OH are away this weekend on a little romantic getaway so plenty of DTD hopwfully! haha

Just got to get through a week of work first though! Ugh!
@Babylove2023 Yes, I’m on an NHS waiting list for a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy as my HSG failed unfortunately. Waiting list is up to a year long but really hoping it will be less than that! Or, that we don’t end up needing it - which would obviously be the best result!

Af isn’t disappearing as quickly as I’d hoped, but it’s changed colour, so definitely getting there…

I hope your week doesn’t drag too much with your lovely weekend coming up! Over halfway through Monday already!

@Babylove2023 Yes, I’m on an NHS waiting list for a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy as my HSG failed unfortunately. Waiting list is up to a year long but really hoping it will be less than that! Or, that we don’t end up needing it - which would obviously be the best result!

Af isn’t disappearing as quickly as I’d hoped, but it’s changed colour, so definitely getting there…

I hope your week doesn’t drag too much with your lovely weekend coming up! Over halfway through Monday already!

Fingers crossed you don't end up needing it!! I know it's not the same but when I was trying for my son we had hit the 6month mark and the doctor had said she would run some initial tests, the day of our appointment I tested that morning and got my BFP, I had to ring them and say actually never mind! haha

Hopefully AF goes soon for you, I can't say I'm looking forward to my normal periods returning, being on the pill although not a real period they were like clockwork 4 day bleed no cramps etc then completely gone!

So I did an opk this morning which was negative no line at all then again this afternoon about half 4 when I got home which had a very slight line Then tested again about half 7 just out of curiosity and that also had a slight line so maybe somethings starting to happen I'm not sure?! Not going to read anything into it, will just continue to test to tomorrow and see, I'm sure it'll be back to negative again tomorrow

12dpo
Still BFN
Urgh frustrating I was so hopeful about this month. I’ve got period cramps and that heavy feeling of anytime now I’ll be on. Gutted but I guess onto next month.

Fingers crossed you don't end up needing it!! I know it's not the same but when I was trying for my son we had hit the 6month mark and the doctor had said she would run some initial tests, the day of our appointment I tested that morning and got my BFP, I had to ring them and say actually never mind! haha

Hopefully AF goes soon for you, I can't say I'm looking forward to my normal periods returning, being on the pill although not a real period they were like clockwork 4 day bleed no cramps etc then completely gone!

So I did an opk this morning which was negative no line at all then again this afternoon about half 4 when I got home which had a very slight line Then tested again about half 7 just out of curiosity and that also had a slight line so maybe somethings starting to happen I'm not sure?! Not going to read anything into it, will just continue to test to tomorrow and see, I'm sure it'll be back to negative again tomorrow
Af still dragging on but still lessening…so hopefully it’ll actually end soon so we can get on with things!

Thanks re what you said about your son and initial tests, hopefully something like that will happen! My friend was 2 weeks off starting IVF when she got pregnant!

What DPO are you now? And when did you come off the pill? Your body may still just be adjusting. Fingers crossed you get 2 lines soon though!

Sorry there's no BFP yet @Frankinstein12! It's so shit when you start to lose hope..

@Jamla, I haven't ovulated yet, I think I'm around CD10/11 that's if my body is returning to normal straight away which I'm hoping it will, I've never really had an issues with irregular cycles previously and I've only been on the pill for about a year this time.

Opks negative again this morning.

Think I'm just being very impatient - getting alot more creamy CM today though so that's a good sign and is the norm around CD9-11

Last edited:
Sorry there's no BFP yet @Frankinstein12! It's so shit when you start to lose hope..

@Jamla, I haven't ovulated yet, I think I'm around CD10/11 that's if my body is returning to normal straight away which I'm hoping it will, I've never really had an issues with irregular cycles previously and I've only been on the pill for about a year this time.

Opks negative again this morning.

Think I'm just being very impatient - getting alot more creamy CM today though so that's a good sign and is the norm around CD9-11
Sorry - I meant what cd are you! Oops! If you’re cd10/11, then hopefully you’ll ovulate in the next few days. When my body isn’t being idiotic, I’m normally anytime between cd11 and cd15.

Yes I'm hoping so! Prior to being on the pill I would normally ovulate around CD15-17 so time will tell!

Hi everyone, not ready to test yet but took my last pill on Sunday! So waiting for withdrawal bleed. This forum really helped me when I was last trying to conceive. Baby dust to all :dust:

Hey @PinkFlamingo! Sounds like you're in the same boat as me! :) I took my last pill 2ish weeks ago, finished my withdrawal bleed last week... just waiting around to see if I ovulate straight away or not! CM is definitely increasing and creamy which is a good sign, think I'm around CD10ish so hoping if I'm going to ovulate it will be later part of the week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back