♥️ March 22 Testing Thread ♥️

Just to add, I guess this makes sense as if I didn’t ovulate this month that would delay my af and would have probably been the reason the HSG failed. It’s the cramps that are confusing me.

Anyway, assuming I’m not pregnant, I just hope my af comes soon so we can start trying again.

Sorry, me again! Can anyone see a very faint second line in this photo - I feel like I can but not sure if I’m just imagining it…?

EA57C154-9BA9-4807-93F5-D31B1368CE41.jpeg

Thanks. I just took a different test and definitely only one line, so I think it was evap/indent sadly. But, if no af, I’ll test again in a few days just in case. As this did happen last year, I suspect my at will just turn up in a week or so.

Af arrived this morning. Relieved as it was only 5 days late (unlike last year when it was 2 weeks!). Now we can get back on track! I’m wondering whether I actually ovulated on day 17 - has anyone ever ovulated that late?

@Jamla, I was always ovulating that late. Last cycle was CD19, but that’s because my cycle is still getting back to normal after the ectopic. I now ovulate CD15-16.

@Frankinstein12, I shall add you now! Good luck and baby dust.

As for me, I just got my peak. Ovulation is around the time I usually ovulate, I am so proud of my body. I should ovulate today, 23rd March.

1CACB36F-67E1-4FF3-BD72-A93392A5761A.jpeg

@RainbowMama yay! That's a lovely positive!

I finished my contraception last week and my breakthrough bleed ended yesterday so now it's just a case of waiting to see if/when I ovulate this month. I will start OPK's daily and up it when I feel I may be near (will base it off CM and normal ovulation timings) feeling positive though, desperately trying to stay more relaxed about it this time but I know it wont last!

Thinking of starting a TTC journal for baby#2 , really wish I had done one with my first because now I'm wishing I could look back it!

x

@Babylove2023, aww! Things are going in the right direction, exciting!

I’m feeling mixed emotions which I really didn’t expect. I expected to be excited because of ovulation and I kind of am, I’m proud that after everything my body went through these last few months - it’s doing what it should.

But on the other hand, I should be 20 weeks and have my NHS scan this week and finding out the gender. The one pregnancy that’s stuck and we had to make a choice and end the pregnancy is a special kind of pain that’s etched inside my brain.

You should be proud, our bodies are incredible, it will keep trying and trying until the time is right, and it WILL happen <3

I totally understand the mixed emotions, I cant imagine how hard that must have been. Life can be so cruel sometimes.

I had a lot of fear when I was deciding whether to try for baby#2, TTC can be so full of excitement and happiness but there's also so much pain and disappointment that people don't see, I wasn't sure If I was ready to do that all over again.. it's so hard because most of the time no one knows you're TTC so it can feel very lonely.

xx

@Jamla, I was always ovulating that late. Last cycle was CD19, but that’s because my cycle is still getting back to normal after the ectopic. I now ovulate CD15-16.

@Frankinstein12, I shall add you now! Good luck and baby dust.

As for me, I just got my peak. Ovulation is around the time I usually ovulate, I am so proud of my body. I should ovulate today, 23rd March.

View attachment 93581[/QUOTE
@RainbowMama Thanks. I think I must’ve ovulated late otherwise surely I wouldn’t be having any af at all…?

Glad you’re ovulating! You should be proud of your body - even if it’s hard sometimes.

I’m having a very strange af. Normally, I start of very light, then a very heavy day, then lighter and then it basically stops. This time, it’s been pretty light and only clumps in the bowl (sorry - tmi!) for 2 days and only now is getting slightly heavier. And no cramps, or only very very mild ones, which is weird. I just want my body to get back to normal! :?

@Jamla That's unusual and frustrating I imagine.

It's so strange how we spend years not paying attention to any of this and then when TTC we scrutinize every little change in our bodies!

So I thought my breakthrough bleed had finished (haven't bled all last night or day) but this afternoon I had another wave of bleeding.. so annoying! It seems to have stopped now so hopefully that was the last of it.. it's frustrating not knowing what your bodies going to do next isn't it?

Very frustrating all around! I hope both our bodies sort themselves out soon!

And it is strange! I only ever used to track my af so that I didn’t get caught out! :D

@Frankinstein12 Fingers crossed for you!!

Is it strange that I'm looking forward to the TWW? When TTC my son I always found it felt like the longest part of my cycle but also the stage I could breathe a little and know that at that point I had done all I could and it was just a case of waiting to see if we were lucky!.. I'm sure my feelings will change if I'm there month after month again though..

So ever so light spotting for me still this morning, still feel very crampy and headachy, guess my bodies just adjusting.

How's everyone feeling today?

@Frankinstein12 It’s tedious isn’t it! I always end up overthinking every little twinge towards the end of it as well!

@Babylove2023 Hope your body finishes adjusting soon!

My af is still being weird. I’m now on cd 4 and still either no or very mild cramps. It also hasn’t really changed in the last day or so, when normally it would be getting much lighter by now. I really hope I’m just having a random month and that it’ll all go back to normal soon…

@Jamla I'm sure it'll be fine and be back to normal soon, the slightest thing can probably make changes we would never normally notice.

My bleeding seems to have stopped thankfully! Still no idea whether I will ovulate at all before having my actual AF.. time will tell! If I do I would imagine it'll be soon after me and OH go away next weekend which would be nice as plenty of opportunities to DTD :)

It’s awful haha I tracked with ovulation sticks this time round like I did when we conceived our dd. I want to chop off my nips, they’re in absolute agony I can’t touch them haha all a good sign, I had this when I was pregnant last time to this extent so I have a good feeling about this month.

It’s awful haha I tracked with ovulation sticks this time round like I did when we conceived our dd. I want to chop off my nips, they’re in absolute agony I can’t touch them haha all a good sign, I had this when I was pregnant last time to this extent so I have a good feeling about this month.
Sounds really positive Frankenstein, have you been TTC long? I'd absolutely love to feel good about any month, but unfortunately we're definitely past that :sad: I'm keeping everything crossed for you, I really hope this is your month :clover: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back