♥️ March 22 Testing Thread ♥️

Hey ladies!

Sorry I’ve been awol. I just had to step back for a bit. It was all getting me down. Had another chemical last week, and just had enough!

The month is our 16th cycle. We’ve got the hospital next month, so start the whole process again! What a palava this was.

I Just feel like I’m chasing my tail, constantly going around in circles!

Can you put me down for the 30th please!

I’m looking into mosie baby but one it’s so expensive. Anyone else used it?

I often think of you all! I’m so sorry @Sugar10 (I’ve just caught up) and belated birthday wishes ladies xx

Popping on here to say I am taking an extended break. I’m not sure for how long yet. You all have been so supportive! I think I have caused myself extra stress than needed. I’m getting rid of my OPKs, unsubscribing from baby related things from you tube lol, and just going back to married life without stressing myself out over if we ever have a family. I honestly don’t think destressing is going to help me fall pregnant, but I have become all consumed and need to move on some. My heart will still be here, and, Lord willing, I will be back. Just need a bit to refocus my thoughts and life. ;) I’ll probably pop in the next few days, but our anniversary is coming up and a mini vaca, and then trying to take a break from ttc maybe through the summer.

@RainbowMama I’m so sorry that your special day was so dampened. I love that you named them! <3 When my mom miscarried she did the same. We have been trying to pick a name for ours the last few weeks as well. It probably seems kind of strange since ours was December 2020, but I think it will help me heel better. With our seeming infertility now, it might be the only one we get to name. It’s just so hard because it was to early to know the gender. (Which was why I didn’t pick a name initially.) Makes a name trickier too. We shall see what we end up with.

@Clarkecharm So good to have you back! I’m sorry that you had a chemical just a few days ago. It’s all just so heartbreaking all around!

Hope you all have your rainbows by the time I am back. <3 Definitely going to miss the company, but think it will be best to rest.

@RainbowMama I’m glad you had a lovely day on your birthday and exciting to hear you’re getting a new addition to your family!

@Clarkecharm So sorry to hear about your chemical, I hope you’re as alright as possible!

@Fsb676 Sorry to hear that you’re leaving us for a while but I completely understand. I often wonder whether it would be easier just to stop tracking things, but just haven’t managed to get myself to do it! I really hope this break makes you feel better!

I’m due to speak to the fertility nurse or consultant today, so hopefully I’ll know more about what’s happening with me!

Popping on here to say I am taking an extended break. I’m not sure for how long yet. You all have been so supportive! I think I have caused myself extra stress than needed. I’m getting rid of my OPKs, unsubscribing from baby related things from you tube lol, and just going back to married life without stressing myself out over if we ever have a family. I honestly don’t think destressing is going to help me fall pregnant, but I have become all consumed and need to move on some. My heart will still be here, and, Lord willing, I will be back. Just need a bit to refocus my thoughts and life. ;) I’ll probably pop in the next few days, but our anniversary is coming up and a mini vaca, and then trying to take a break from ttc maybe through the summer.

@RainbowMama I’m so sorry that your special day was so dampened. I love that you named them! <3 When my mom miscarried she did the same. We have been trying to pick a name for ours the last few weeks as well. It probably seems kind of strange since ours was December 2020, but I think it will help me heel better. With our seeming infertility now, it might be the only one we get to name. It’s just so hard because it was to early to know the gender. (Which was why I didn’t pick a name initially.) Makes a name trickier too. We shall see what we end up with.

@Clarkecharm So good to have you back! I’m sorry that you had a chemical just a few days ago. It’s all just so heartbreaking all around!

Hope you all have your rainbows by the time I am back. <3 Definitely going to miss the company, but think it will be best to rest.
I’m sorry to see you go but completely understand lovely. Please take care xx

good luck today @Jamla xxx

So, I’ve just spoken to the consultant. He’s recommending that I have a laparoscopy and a hysteroscopy. They would be done under general anaesthetic and would show any issues. I know I should be pleased that something is being done but I feel like crying because, firstly, I’ve never had a general before and I’m scared (pathetic I know!) and, secondly, there is a waiting list and the average wait time is 1 year! I really wish my husband was home today as I now feel really crappy. :(

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and well wishes. Definitely going to miss you all, but I’m sure I won’t be gone for too terribly long. ;) ;)

@Jamla I’m glad you got answers, but I’m so sorry for all the emotions. Definitely not pathetic. I would feel the same way. I was even considering skipping the HSG….and that’s not half as bad lol. Take it slowly one step at a time…if there is that long of a wait…you might fall pregnant before then!!!! :)

Thank you :). Hope so!

Take care and see you when you’re back on! :)

@Clarkecharm, Of course I’ll add you for the 30th. I’m glad you’ve taken some time away and hope you’re coming back twice as strong. I’m so sorry you’ve had a chemical though, it’s so important to take stock after a loss and regain strength whilst grieving. I know a few people who have used Mosie, some of fallen pregnant and some haven’t, it seems to be very much hit and miss. I haven’t personally tried it because I can’t justify that cost for just a rounded syringe… I’d much rather be frugal and get a £5 lubricant “shooter” as they also have rounded tips… I do have my sights on something on Amazon though, it’s basically like a menstrual cup, but a lot more flexible and holds them into position after you’ve DTD. <3

@Fsb676, Absolutely, you do what you need to girl. Take your time, regain your faith, strength and positivity and come back twice as strong. Happy anniversary and enjoy your holiday! <3

@Jamla, Thank you! We’re super excited! I am glad your appointment went well, I’ve had those procedures and under a general in 2011, praying you get a date soon and wishing you a speedy recovery. <3

AFM, AF was due on Sunday… still waiting!

Last edited:
AF arrived early hours yesterday, thank goodness. Here’s to actually resuming our TTC journey after having to wait a few months.

@RainbowMama Glad you got your af and can restart TTC! And thank you - I’m waiting to hear from the fertility nurse after my call with consultant with a realistic timescale for the procedures, but I am praying it’s not a year. We’d go private but it’s more expensive than IVF and we really need to save our money for that, in case we need to do it more than once.

We’ll just keep trying and hoping in the meantime and I’ll do my best not to worry about the passing months. The big bonus of not trying the HSG again is that we don’t have to abstain again! Sadly, I’m pretty sure we’re out this month, but who knows what will happen after that!

Hello. Sorry have been quiet , just taking some time to process things and haven’t managed to speak to my doctor yet. (It’s hard work these days!)
And I’ve luckily found a house near my children’s school, yay!! Get the keys this Wednesday. :) so that’s a load off!
im so sorry @Fsb676 haven’t managed to catch up properly but please don’t leave. We’d miss you! But obviously - do what is best for you :)
@Jamla hope you’re ok, and hanging on in there. :) @RainbowMama sorry AF arrived, it always hurts, can’t imagine what you feel like :( but least like you said but, you have a cycle now. @Clarkecharm so sorry you had a chemical, hoping they have some answers for you soon.
I’ve had a positive opk couple days ago so fell
Back right into normal cycle so will see what this month brings. Hoping to speak to the doctor ASAP and have some help this cycle.
Hope you’re all ok xxx

Last edited:
It’s okay, I wasn’t supposed to be TTC anyway last cycle, we just had an accident a full 7 days before I ovulated, so the chances were extremely low anyway.

Great news on the house move & I hope you can check in with a doctor soon.

We decided to get, not one but two puppies. Introducing Elsa & Diesel. Sleepless nights are killing me, but it’s good practice for when we are gifted with a rainbow. <3

20186C58-781B-47AC-A8D5-7516A1C4F3F6.jpeg

@Sugar10 So glad you’ve managed to find a house - that must be such a relief! But sorry you haven’t managed to speak to your doctor yet, as you say, it can be a challenge these days! Hope you manage it soon!

@RainbowMama Elsa and Diesel are adorable! We got a puppy last year and so I know how much work it is, but it’s good practice as you say! Ours is now enormous but still acts like a pup (and still wakes up early!)!

I’m currently waiting for my af to arrive. I was hoping it would be early which would have meant I ovulated early which would’ve explained the HSG fail, but nothing yet, although I am getting the pains, so I expect it’ll be here any minute. Then, at least, we can get back on schedule with opts and dtd.

I’ve had a letter confirming I’m on the waiting list for the laparoscopy and hysteroscopy and I returned the questionnaire quickly and am now awaiting a date and hoping the waiting list isn’t too horrifically long! Although, hopefully something might happen naturally before then!

Thank you @Jamla Hopefully AF arrives soon for you. <3

The pups are hard work, but amazing companions. I’m resuming BBT charting tomorrow.

I’ve never done BBT charting before but I have just dug out our thermometer to start - it can’t hurt!

I hope it arrives soon too. I don’t normally have days of mild cramps and then no af, so slightly puzzled and trying my hardest not to overthink it!

I’ve charted on/off for about 7-8 years now. Hope AF doesn’t keep you waiting much longer.

Can't wait to join you all for next months testing! I'm painfully counting down the the last few days until my next AF is due then after which we will be officially TTC baby no.2!

Fingers crossed for those still waiting to test this month! xx

Can’t wait for you to join us @Babylove2023! I love how you’re counting the days, looking forward to making a new friend in this journey. <3

Hi ladies, I don't want to put myself down for a date please as I didn't on either month I conceived previously so I'm feeling a bit superstitious about it but I just wanted to let you all know that I'm following and wishing you all the luck in the world xx

Welcome @Babylove2023 and @Unicorn!

So, my af was due on Wednesday and no sign of it so far. I (stupidly) allowed myself to get a little excited (especially after dreaming I was pregnant last night) and took a test this morning, but it’s a bfn. Last year in April my period was randomly 2 weeks late and so I’m afraid the same thing is happening again. No idea why but it’s very frustrating, especially given the mild cramps I’ve been having. :sad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back