(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· October 2018 Mummies ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Sorry for being so quiet over last few days, have just got back from a music festival over the bank holiday. Was really fun but am now extremely knackered...apparently getting only a few hours sleep a night, sleeping in a tent and being on my feet 15 hours a day is not something my body finds very easy at the moment :lol:

I thought I would post a picture of my bump I took this morning at exactly 19+2 . It's still kinda pointy and I also have this gross little secondary bump growing above my belly button. Fully expecting to end up with a 'B' shaped bump. Feeling extremely bloated; that is the one pregnancy symptom that seems to have remained consistent throughout.

Got my 20 week scan on Friday afternoon, very excited and also scared. It all seems very real now. Been feeling a bit up and down in my moods, think it is due to the anticipation of the scan.

How is everyone else feeling?xx

Attachments

• IMG_9729.jpg
    IMG_9729.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 18
Wow RWW84! What a trooper! I don't think I could have done a music festival and your bump is lovely.

I'm starting to actually feel pregnant now. My joints ache, I can't get comfy to sleep and my bump is massive haha :lol:
I think this is what I was waiting for!

Ah, thanks CornishGirl. I feel 'on and off' in terms of feeling pregnant, some days I can hardly tell and others I feel like my body is screaming BABY! At the moment, the ligaments around my hips really ache. I urgently need a pregnancy pillow, my friend has one she can lend me but is away a lot at the moment so haven't been able to pick it up. I'm hoping that will help as I feel really creaky.xx

Hey ladies just stopping in Before bed. Don't know if you know but MAM are holding a special event, they are giving away a bottle and a dummy for the cost of shipping £3.99 you can only add one per order bit you can order up to 4 times.
I've just ordered 4
The code is TRYMEFREE
Just type in MAM try me free on Google and it comes up xxx

Thanks for the heads up Lulla

Good luck for tomorrow RWW

Went out for some work drinks last night. I told one of the senior guys that I'm pg, and twice during the evening he brought up that he was thinking recently"how you look like you packed the pounds on". Way to make a girl feel good about herself

Thanks Lulla i have just ordered two!!

Ah Mrsbunny people are knobs arent they! Try not to let it get to you x

i think i felt rumbles of movement last night as i was drifting off! eek

Why do people, especially men feel like it’s totally acceptable to make these remarks simply because we’re pregnant?! Really gets on my last nerve. I love my bump, but I don’t need to be told I’m looking fat! Argh

I know, right? I'm able to kinda laugh what he said off, as him being an idiot. Am more upset with a close girlfriend of mine who keeps telling me she loves the thought of me getting fat and being bigger than her. I'd never dream of saying that to a friend

Do any of you ladies know what the deal is with whooping cough vaccine - do we get this at next midwife appt, or do we book it separately? Or does it depend on your local trust?

@netty, it's so lovely feeling little wriggles isn't it? Mine started as sort of twitches that felt like my abs muscles were spasming, now I'm feeling proper little pokes that Im guessing are limbs. Looking forward to it developing a pattern. Keep talking to my belly asking for more.

I think the whooping cough jab is separate. My midwife told me they’d do it at the 20 week scan but they didn’t.

Last time I booked it separately though.

I had my whooping cough at my 16 week appointment x

no one has mentioned the whooping cough jab to me so i will have to ask at my scan next week! im sure it only takes a doctors appointment at the most to sort it if it isnt done at the hospital

eek cant believe my 20 week scan is monday!

I am guilty of posting in our FB group more than on here latley tbh! hope everyone is doing ok

I post everywhere! :D

Ooh wow can't believe it's your 20 week scan already! That's come around so fast.

Are you going to find out the gender Netty? I can't remember what you said? X

I am having a little girl Sarahlou :)I paid for a private gender scan at 16 weeks

She will be called Stephanie Rose x

I texted my midwife about whooping cough, and she said to get it via our practice nurse any time from 20 weeks. I booked in for Monday, since I'm already having time off work for scan that day

I've had a pretty shitty few days at work. Some of it relating to stressful meetings, some of it me being hormonal, but I've had multiple instances of people saying things that knock my confidence (along the lines of questioning my ability to do my job, and why I'm put on projects when ill be 'swanning off' in a few months). Ended up bursting into tears in a meeting with my boss yesterday
Thankfully she is wonderful, and a supportive working mother, so feel better for opening up about stuff. Has left me exhausted though. Roll on the weekend!

Baby bunny was going nuts and wriggling most of yesterday, overnight and today. Kinda feels like s/he knows I'm down, and wants to remind me something wonderful is coming out of all this

So looking forward to the scan on Monday. I plan on getting an 'i love daddy' babygro for fathers day, so want to know if I go girlie or not ��

Hope you ladies are all well

xx

ah Mrsbunny this is me at work! i run a high performing portfolio of accounts wortj nearly 2 million and i can see people dying for me to go away on leave to cherry pick my work and also i feel like i am being left out of projects due to me leaving in 6 month!

so i have voiced this LOUDLY to my boss...his boss and HR lol! i have worked too hard to be cut out because i have decided to be a mummy

dont you worry lovely it sounds like you are in good hands!

I have my scan Monday too eek i am excited, love your fathers day idea

as i have nothing to do with my own dad i have never really done fathers day so i must remember to do something sweet for OH

Sorry Netty, I've not been on for a while - that is such a lovely name! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back