(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· October 2018 Mummies ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

Hugs CG and Babywomble, hope you're both feeling a bit better.
So organised of you CG to be sorted with nursery already. I've been a but in denial/head in sand about sorting ours, so will have to get on it I think. Next few weeks at work are silly busy, but will be sure to focus on myself and baby from mid July on.

Netty and sarahlou, sorry you're not able to enjoy kicks and wriggles just yet. I hope you get clear movements soon. I've seen lots of posts by women saying they got them pretty late, but all was well.

I've been back up North for a wedding this weekend, which was lovely, though I'm still not sleeping properly, so a couple of late nights combined with my very early wakeups, I'm absolutely shattered. Dreading the week ahead at work. Major Sunday night blues.

On the plus side, have booked a nice holiday in Cornwall in August. Last break as just me and hubby :)

I've not felt anything certain yet either netty - I think the things I thought were movement probably were just gas as I've not felt them again really. Am 23+5 now x

Same here I think I feel a rumble of something and then it has gone
If I try to feel from the outside I just end up feeling my pulse
If I lay really still all I end up hearing is my pulse too
I look very pregnant and everyone who asks me if I have felt movement seems shocked I havent which is not helping me
I know I shouldnt compare as we are all different but i am very envious of everyone feeling wiggles
Its making me doubt everything is ok and I need to be over this shit at 22 weeks :(

On the plus side, have booked a nice holiday in Cornwall in August. Last break as just me and hubby :)

Where are you going in Cornwall? Me and my family will be camping near Lands End in August. To me it's the most beautiful part of the country! Cornwall is my happy place. :) <3

Netty - I think its normal for us to feel anxious - I'm worrying all the time! Especially when other people have been having movement for a while, but this must just be whats normal for us. My mum said she had no movement with me until nearly the end! Its kind of good that work is so busy at the moment as at least the time is going a bit quicker.

Have felt so ridiculously hot today. My fingers are like big fat sausages x

Where are you going in Cornwall? Me and my family will be camping near Lands End in August. To me it's the most beautiful part of the country! Cornwall is my happy place. :) <3

We're staying near Falmouth for a bit of a change, but will def spend some time in and around Lands End as I've got family in St Just / Sennen. Sooo looking forward to it &#55357;&#56842;

We're staying near Falmouth for a bit of a change, but will def spend some time in and around Lands End as I've got family in St Just / Sennen. Sooo looking forward to it &#65533;&#65533;

I love Falmouth too. Harbour Lights is by far the best chippy.

And omg the heat today has been torturous! :(

Just curious, is anyone ready for a Tri3 post to be started?

I'm pretty sure tri3 starts at 26 weeks and I'm over 25 weeks now. Some of us must definitely be in tri3 now. :)

I would say go on and make it CG :) Most of us are ready! Ill be there soon :D

Right, the tri 3 post is up and running. Please all check the details on the front post and let me know if anything needs changing. :)

Looks like this forum classes tri 3 as 27 weeks but I think officially it's somewhere between 26/27 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back