(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· October 2018 Mummies ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

CornishGirl

Reaction score
Tri 1 really dragged but here we are now in tri 2! :D :dance:
This will be the tri we might find out our babies sex if we want to and will hopefully be a tri where we all feel great! :smile:

Tally
Boys: 4
Girls: 7
Surprise: 5

Kazz1n - 25th September
Bean2018 - 1st October - It’s a boy!! :blue:
Tara_46 - 2nd October
RosiePosie90 - 2nd October - It’s a girl!! :pink:
Bec2y - 3rd October
Surveyor - 4th October - Having a girl!! :pink:
Lucylastic - 4th October - Surprise
jenni16 - 5th October - Having a girl!! :pink:
CornishGirl - 8th October - Having a girl!! :pink:
3_for_me - 11th October
LyndseyB - 12th October - Having a boy!! :blue:
Writergem - 12th October - Having a boy!! :blue:
BabyWomble - 14th October - Having a boy!! :blue:
sweet pea - 15th October
Lola1 - 16th October - Surprise
Hannahm987 - 18th October
Sarahlou7 - 20th October
RWW84 - 22nd October - Will be finding out
KJ1 - 23rd October - Surprise
MrsBunny - 24th October - Having a girl!! :pink:
Lulla Bell - 24th October - It’s a girl!! :pink:
twinkletoes220 - 25th October - Surprise
netty - 28th October - It’s a girl!! :pink:

Please let me know if these dates are wrong as I just copied them from the tri 1 post. I shall update as we go along.

Secret October mummies Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/829158587286572/

Last edited:
eek exciting, only 3 weeks to go for me :pray:

Hi, so nice to finally be over in tri 2.
Can you add me to 5th Oct please :)
Just over two weeks until I can find out what we’re having, just need to get my butt in gear and actually book a gender scan!! Xx

Last edited:
Yay! Please can you add me for 1st October? Thank you
I have my gender scan on Tuesday!!

I think I'll put something at the side of the names if baby will be a surprise or when we've found out the gender if anyone is interested? :D

I think I'll put something at the side of the names if baby will be a surprise or when we've found out the gender if anyone is interested? :D

Aaah yes :) would be nice to keep up with what everyone is having. Xx

I'm having my official dating scan next Thursday.
So I'll leave that just incase ��

Ah Cornishgirl I've only just seen your bfp lol. Think you were similar time with me with my DS he's 19months tomorrow and I'm now 38+1 with a DD :)

Ah Cornishgirl I've only just seen your bfp lol. Think you were similar time with me with my DS he's 19months tomorrow and I'm now 38+1 with a DD :)

That's right Lander! :)
My son is also 19 months now. Aww it will be lovely for you to have one of each. :D

I've not had any scans as yet, but have mine booked a week today. Have just had a reminder appointment text!! Can't wait to see everything is ok. We also won't be finding out the gender of little twink. We didn't with my son either! Can't wait for it to be confirmed and we have a proper due date!! 1 week and counting!!

I've not had any scans as yet, but have mine booked a week today. Have just had a reminder appointment text!! Can't wait to see everything is ok. We also won't be finding out the gender of little twink. We didn't with my son either! Can't wait for it to be confirmed and we have a proper due date!! 1 week and counting!!

I've written surprise next to your name! :)

Yay, thanks so much for starting the Tri 2 October page :)

I'm actually now due 2nd Oct rather than the 4th, and will be finding out the gender, but no date for the 20 week scan as of yet.

I'm also keeping it a surprise! Can't wait to join tri 2 x

Forgot to say that we’ll be finding out :) xxx

Last edited:
Thanks for setting this post up cornishgirl! Am not officially in tri2 yet but can't resist coming in here to read how everyone is getting on. Hurry up this week so that I can get to my scan next Tues!!

Hope everyone is feeling OK today xx

All updates done so far! :D

And we’ll all be in here soon enough sarahlou7! :dance:

Hiya
I'm not officially tri 2, but I will hover between boards
Please can you put me down as 25th Oct. We will be finding out what flavour bubs is.
Thanks
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back