¤¤¤°¤°¤¤¤ TOOT TOOT ¤¤¤ October Testing Thread ¤¤¤ All Aboard!°¤°¤¤¤

Hi MrsLM what brand hpt are you using? I'm 4 days late, no period but no BFP, it's so frustrating isn't it! I've being using clearblue digital and wishful thinking that maybe they're not sensitive enough for me, but I'm probably only fooling myself, getting my hopes up just to have them dashed!

Good luck, let me know how you get on

Hi MrsLM what brand hpt are you using? I'm 4 days late, no period but no BFP, it's so frustrating isn't it! I've being using clearblue digital and wishful thinking that maybe they're not sensitive enough for me, but I'm probably only fooling myself, getting my hopes up just to have them dashed!

Good luck, let me know how you get on

Heya, I've used the basic strip ones, not sure what they're called, they are just a strip no plastic coating and I've also done a clear blue one. I'm getting really anxious now and the same as you, getting my hopes up! xx I'm going to book a doctors appointment in the morning for Wednesday, hopefully I get a big fat positive before then - would be nice xx

My fingers are crossed for you xxxx

I've got my fingers crossed for you, unfortunately my AF arrived today :(

Oh I'm sorry :( x fingers crossed for next cycle for you xxx

We did it somehow.
Did a frer today got a positive went and got a digi got 2-3 put me down for a bfp I can't believe it

I've been absolutely pants at this. Have had an awful month and been wallowing. Sorry ladies xxx

16 though - I'd say that was a quite a good haul! I hope this month brings even more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back