¤¤¤°¤°¤¤¤ TOOT TOOT ¤¤¤ October Testing Thread ¤¤¤ All Aboard!°¤°¤¤¤

My digi is bfn :( but superdrug and 2 frers all faint positives, I'm 12dpo xx

I did a digi this morning and got a 2-3!! So confused as my line at 9dpo wasnt that strong and im only meant to be 11dpo today. I had a funny bleed midcycle last month so who knows lol!!! hoping my hormones just suddenly went up a lot and that im justtt on two weeks as i drank loads last week xx

imagine it was twins...
but ive seen that other's have said the digi arent always that accuate..

Yeah used the digi at same time as frer (but obsessive) lol! Bfn on digi but you can clearly see the faint line on frer, used frer and superdrug test yesterday both faint positives! I'm due af sat so I'll try the digi then, I bought a 2 in a box xxx

Congratulations Colleens. I am sure that Digi will show it properly on Saturday

Michelle x

Congrats millie! Always nice to see it on a digi! x

Congratulation to all the bfps, sorry I have not been on line for a while, I am so excited for all the new bfs, particularly massive congratulations to you millielaura as I ve known you from this forum for a while and kinda followed your storie alongside with a few other girls, who d been here for a while..see we didnt give up hope, and it happened!M, Congratulations to all, and sorry to the ones AF got, roll on next month, keep your chin up girls, it will happen for sure!!! Xxxxxxxx

Thank you :)
And thanks so much hopeful :)I know amazing it has finally happened :) xxx

Congratulations to all of October's BFP's, happy and healthy 8/9 months xx

Good luck in your new cycle to all who had a visit from the witch xx

Thank you KittyKitchn for hosting and doing a great job xx

Thank you :)
And thanks so much hopeful :)I know amazing it has finally happened :) xxx

Your on the November testing thread, do you want me to put you down for a BFP or remove you as your on the October thread? X

Michelle x

Last edited:
Ooh yes I am lol , I don't mind :) you can put a bfp next to my name if you like :) xx

Thank you :D
I know haha so much more exciting :) lol hearts went a bit wonky though oops :p
Good luck to you in this cycle :D xx

Hi ladies..missed being on here Internet has been down and just back on..I got a bfn this month so up and onwards to November but congratulations to all the bfp's! Super excited for you all! Xx

BFN here but also no AF and I didn't ov when I thought so no idea when to expect either. Welcome to limbo land. Fx for everyone left to test in October!

Nope mine says 2-3 lol I have no idea why, I think the mid cycle bleed last month musnt of been AF unless I just have high hormone levels? What do your line tests look like now? I thought mine was quite faint tuesday but I got a real strong line yesterday xxx

I was due the 24th and still no AF? Had a negative test every day since, and used first wee of the day!? Hellllpp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back